What's new

What is the symbol on this pin

SteveDodds

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
344
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, BH 202
I bought a bag of jewelry at an auction and got a bunch of gold and platinum. There is several of these pins in the bag. I am curios what this symbol is for.
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 269
It may be an obscure airline logo, but it has more the feel of aerospace (of which there are many).
 
Upvote 0
I figured it was an airline logo. Good job 72!!

:wink: RR
 
Upvote 0
man i looked hard and long no luck!
here is a link to an alphabetical listing if you want to open each

http://www.thehangaruk.com/

oh boy looks like i spent time looking and didn't notice it had been id'd to a teeeee! duh on me. and here it is that i'm just now figuring all this out. duh!!! :'(
 
Upvote 0
Well done 74cheyenne. I used to have a 74 cheynne myself, great truck until it half rusted away and the breaks kept going out.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom