What's new

what is this any ideas New pics

1demien

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
found on sand bar on boone river iowa its 3 inches long 1 inch around stands up on small end any ideas would be great new to site sorry pics from my phone blurry
 

Attachments

  • 2011 187.webp
    2011 187.webp
    187.8 KB · Views: 286
Upvote 0
Re: what is this any ideas

can you get us some better images my friend???
 
Re: what is this any ideas

I interested in looking at this item too but will need better pictures. I'm sure it's something good!
 
my camera sucks but its a rock thought was a tube pipe at first but no hole in it and the light shows flakes of gold color
 
I opened the photo and resized it. I hope that is not a serious offense.
 

Attachments

  • 2011_187.webp
    2011_187.webp
    38 KB · Views: 217
Questions. Is it hollow? Is it metal or rock? Can you make a scratch on it with your fingernail? Does it smell badly? What shape is the opening, if it is hollow?

Edited: I see you answered some of my questions above. Sorry.
 
thanks for resize it is flat on small end and other end looks like part was broke off almost looks like fools gold in it
 
That is a strange looking thing, for sure. Hope you find out what it is.

At the same time, no matter how man-made a thing my appear to be, do not rule out the possibility of a natural object until proven otherwise. Here in Mexico we see some really strange things you would swear are man-made but they are not.

In this case, the shape at the small end seems to preclude natural. Otherwise the roundness could be natural.

Where is Harry when we need him? ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom