What's new

What is this coin?

ilkili

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello! First let me say I am a long time lurker. Secondly I was put in charge of dividing up a great uncles coin collection (4 ways). I now what most everything is. Except one coin (?) has thrown me for a loop. I knew exactly were to go, which leads me here. can anyone give me any info on this piece? Thank you in advance!
 

Attachments

  • coin 001.webp
    coin 001.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 283
  • coin 002.webp
    coin 002.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 269
Bumping this because as a new member i think you should have had a better response! C'mon guys! (I have no clue sorry lol)
 
Upvote 0
Can you type out the letters on the coin as you see them? They are hard to make out. They seem backwards :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks! I owe much of my success to the magic of google images :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Thank you to all, especially Bramblefind. I knew I came to the right place.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom