What's new

What is this?

mydogiscool

Full Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Anyone know if this is an artifact and if so what is it? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image-3794063148.webp
    image-3794063148.webp
    110.5 KB · Views: 117
  • image-1529602763.webp
    image-1529602763.webp
    111.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image-1222865675.webp
    image-1222865675.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 120
  • image-446768940.webp
    image-446768940.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
Also it's 7 inches in diameter and 2 thick
 
Maybe a biscuit discoidal? Welcome to the forum Mydogiscool. Is it worked?
 
Thanks TN. I don't Think it's worked. I have an ax head and it looks like same material.
 
Looks like a mano.
 
Lets here the story on it. Did you find it or buy it? Looks like a plow damaged Disc to me.
 
I bought a box of artifacts from someone, if I remember right he told me they were all creek finds.
 
How large is it? Looks like my guess was wrong seeing only one side has a indent in it. Id say grinding bowl.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom