Tkaz Jr. Member Joined Dec 24, 2016 Messages 83 Reaction score 259 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2017 #1 Sent from my SM-G930V using TreasureNet.com mobile app Upvote 0
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2017 #2 I think I would have to call it a preform but a really nice one and huge. What's the story behind it?
I think I would have to call it a preform but a really nice one and huge. What's the story behind it?
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2017 #3 Yes, a preform. I found some in Texas centuries ago. Yours is extremely nice and large. Don't normally see them that large.
Yes, a preform. I found some in Texas centuries ago. Yours is extremely nice and large. Don't normally see them that large.
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2017 #4 It's a monster.
Tkaz Jr. Member Joined Dec 24, 2016 Messages 83 Reaction score 259 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2017 Thread Owner #5 arrow86 said: I think I would have to call it a preform but a really nice one and huge. What's the story behind it? Click to expand... It's from a known campsite that sits on a bluff. Foundations were being dug when I found it. Sent from my SM-G930V using TreasureNet.com mobile app
arrow86 said: I think I would have to call it a preform but a really nice one and huge. What's the story behind it? Click to expand... It's from a known campsite that sits on a bluff. Foundations were being dug when I found it. Sent from my SM-G930V using TreasureNet.com mobile app
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2017 #6 A blank some call them. Id like to see a good pic of both sides some are very old. Id like to find one.
A blank some call them. Id like to see a good pic of both sides some are very old. Id like to find one.
Scorpio_queen6 Full Member Joined Jun 13, 2016 Messages 100 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2017 #7 wow. i wold only find a beauty like that in my dreams lol great find. super jealous.
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2017 #8 U found a beast!
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Jun 21, 2017 #9 How thick is it? It could also be a large core.