What NOT to look for at thrift stores.

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
What cyberdan said. She will also return that (not so) little statue statue of Moses when she finds out it is actually a vibrator.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just went to a house where the lady had a 14k one of a family member. She said you really don't want this do you? I did, but she had 2nd thoughts. It was full of uncle tony she thought... Lol.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife wears a locket very similar to that. It has a small amount of her mother's ashes in it. I wonder if the lady actually opened the little urn inside the locket to literally view the ashes or if she is just assuming that it contains ashes? The video says the locket "could" contain ashes. Also, it's in the original box. Seems strange that someone would put a cremation locket back in it's original box, if it already had the dearly departed's ashes in it?

BTW- For cremated remains the formula is 1 pound=1 cubic inch, those little lockets contain less than 1 cubic inch of ashes.

OP
OP
GibH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I don't care if it contains ALL of someone's ashes, I still wouldn't want it.

I thought about getting pendants for some of my wife's ashes, but she wanted her ashes scattered in a certain place. I will honor those wishes and it will be all of her ashes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions