What's new

What to do with Proofs and NIFC Coins?

placerman

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
286
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
I like silver.

Im not really interested in these proof coins and NIFC coins, but they have value so I save them too.

So far I have 15 of them (4 Proofs and 11 NIFCs).

Would anybody be interested in trading some silver for them or buying them?

Should I put them up on ebay?
 
Upvote 0
placerman said:
I like silver.

Im not really interested in these proof coins and NIFC coins, but they have value so I save them too.

So far I have 15 of them (4 Proofs and 11 NIFCs).

Would anybody be interested in trading some silver for them or buying them?

Should I put them up on ebay?

Spend them!
 
Any non smart ass replies will be appreciated.

Thanks.
 
I believe lemon thrower pays .80 each for them. You might hit him up. tnet user
 
Yes, unless you are a collector, throw 'em back; why do you think there are so many out there?
 
Well, there is not really a market for them. Maybe in 50 years Clad NIFC and Clad Impaired Proofs will be worth something.

Still, you get more silver coins than NIFC or impaired Proofs while CRH but dealers will not buy them from you.

I am just keeping the 1987 Clad halves and the impaired Clad proofs "S" until I found my first Silver Proof. After that I will get rid of the Clad NIFC or Proof.

DW
 
I'm selling the proofs to a friend for $1 each. I tried eBay with the NIFCs but they went for just break even after the fees.
 
I found 65 NIFCs in one box today. anybody want em?....lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom