What's new

What was the first point that you found?

the creek gang

Jr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
87
Reaction score
181
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This was my first, I was sitting on a stone bar resting. I started walking my dogs in the creek, to avoid the high weeds and ticks. I looked down and it was lying right beside me. I always looked for arrowheads when I was a kid, but never found one.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-4218148540.webp
    image-4218148540.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Oh by the way, the creek gang= me my lab mix, and my Jack russel/ beagle.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
this one is actually green and not brown...jasper pin point Rabbit Island...I was maybe 7 or so found it on the coast a long time ago.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04863.webp
    DSC04863.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 113
I have one some place I found as a child. But since I have been looking here in the last 5 yrs this is my first still in hand. Found this one in Ga. Not pretty at all and made from flint. I think its a small Jacks Reef.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3877.webp
    100_3877.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
First point I ever found.
I owe alot to this little guy.

ForumRunner_20130824_115135.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom