TimeSaver
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2014
- Messages
- 93
- Reaction score
- 45
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- nepa carbon co
- Detector(s) used
- garrett ATPRO garrett pin pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
What would you call it .A good day or Great day ..Well after seeing NEPA-WILL finds got me looking high and low on old maps for old places . I wanted to find some silver or old coins well i found a old park on maps so i head out today to go find it and swing .I found were it was SOOOO i started swinging thinking about NEPA-WILL silver well guess what a man can dream ..NO SILVER at all or gold or old coins BUTTTT!!!! at the end of my hunt i got this wired signal so i dug about 6inches down and found this box . IT was full of clad it had $25.50 in quarters $7.70 in dimes $1.70 in nickels $ 20cents in pennys for a grand totals of $ 35.10
Some kid must of been play pirates or something all the coins were from late 80's and early 90's . I hope he dont come back for them cause this pirate found hes buried treasure 








Some kid must of been play pirates or something all the coins were from late 80's and early 90's . I hope he dont come back for them cause this pirate found hes buried treasure 















