" If I hop on someone's thread and post nothing but the word geofact and that person gets aggravated with me that's not going to surprise me or even come close to bothering me. "
But you take exception when it happens to you. Obviously you have an extensive academic and hands on education which is why many of us find it puzzling that you ponder questionable artifacts.
For what it's worth, in my earlier post, I did not mean to agree that you were raping sites, I support anyone that does it legally and I have never doubted or questioned that you are doing it right and I accept responsibility for those of you that assumed that I agreed to that. However, I do take exception to any poster that calls into question a fellow members age, lack of posts and no posts with artifacts and further wishes upon him a broken hip for the simple reason that he has disagreed. That's not how we roll on this site and in life. Many would suggest that if you have you're mind made up on an artifact, don't ask for an opinion, just state what you think it is then let the chips fall. It's apparent that this site provides us with quality feedback when we need answers but we limit our quest when we alienate anyone....even Harry and SOHIO. Chill out with respect and be the expert that you are, all of us will benefit. And for God's sake, stop talking to yourself...LOL.
Respectfully;
Jamie