What's new

what's a good belt for attaching treasure pouch pinpointer etc without going through belt loops?

anyone know a good belt for attaching pinpointer, digger sheathe etc that does not go through belt loops ?
Very annoying, having all that gear pulling your pants down. I have everything on a utility belt, attached to a set of heavy duty carpenter's suspenders ( usually used for hanging one's nail bags on ). Now the weight hangs on my shoulders, and my pants stay up. It works for me.
 
I used to use a leather utility belt with a separate belt I left on it all the time to go around my waist but not through the belt loops. Recently switched to the XP Deus finds pouch which has a nice fabric belt and plastic clips. The only draw back is the xp pouch won't hold a lot of trash. If you hunt for very long you may have to dump it a couple times.
 
I use an old army dress belt with the slide. Quick on, off works great!
 
Kray has the best solution,I don,t want all that weight on my hips either. Go to Lowes or Home Depot in the tool section and you,ll find a smorgasbord of belts,pouches,suspenders,bags that you can pick and choose what you like and arrange as you like. If you have a Army surplus store near they also have good heavy duty belts,suspenders,and pouches to choose from.Use your imagination and put together an arrangement that works.
 
Go to an Army Surplus store, look on Ebay, any sites that carry old army surplus and get a Pistol Belt.
 
Very annoying, having all that gear pulling your pants down. I have everything on a utility belt, attached to a set of heavy duty carpenter's suspenders ( usually used for hanging one's nail bags on ). Now the weight hangs on my shoulders, and my pants stay up. It works for me.
I have EXTRA leather belts that have my finds pouch, Pinpointer holster and and a sheath for a digger that i just go over my other pants belt and does not go through my pant loops
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom