What's new

Whats a reasonable price to pay?

Ammonhotep

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
432
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deleted.

Deleted.
 
Last edited:
If I was you, I was not going to sell those.
 
Wow ... that's pretty much ZERO interest in a $2200-$3600 treasure. That rather surprises me, to be truthful.

I guess I know what I'm going to do ... and that would be to NOT hide them up! I'm sure glad I asked first.

So what are you going to do with those?
 
I'm going to sell most of them. Got students loans I need to get rid of. I thought it would be more fun to do a treasure map, but clearly treasure hunters are more interested in imaginary treasures (Forrest Fenn, Lost Dutchman, etc.) than a real one.

Check it with a specialist before you sell those. Those might worth more than you think
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom