Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ever tried a banana, about 2 or 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, and about a tablespoon of sugar all mashed up together until it's almost like it's 'whipped', on either bread or toast? My grandmother (on Dad's side) used to almost always have some waiting to be eaten. Still love it.
Mike's mention of mayo on bread with the banana made me think of something I haven't eaten in 2 or 3 years. Smear some mayo (sorry Viking, but I really prefer Miracle Whip!) on one slice of bread, smear peanut butter on another slice, then add tomato and lettuce. It's like a sandwich with peanut butter used instead of meat. I may have one after I go to the store later; I'm out of tomatoes.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With bread...or....
As long as it is not miracle whip!! It's a miracle it stays down....!!!
Hmmmm I like PB and banana.....

I wonder about you at times buddy.... Damn, NO MIRACLE WHIP...? :dontknow: Well your not 50 yet so when your taste buds mature you'll like Miracle Whip and COORS LIGHT unless you've killed yours like Red has also. I know.... I see a gang bang'in come'em my way. Let's rock and roll guys.... :occasion14: :occasion14: Go easy on me its 2 against one!!!! :tongue3:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taco soup! My daughter's recipe. Brown a pound of hamburger, dice a sweet onion, 6 cloves of garlic...homemade taco seasoning, DSCN5091.JPG and the
rest of the players. DSCN5088.JPG In the crock pot they go! Gluten free.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder about you at times buddy.... Damn, NO MIRACLE WHIP...? :dontknow: Well your not 50 yet so when your taste buds mature you'll like Miracle Whip and COORS LIGHT unless you've killed yours like Red has also. I know.... I see a gang bang'in come'em my way. Let's rock and roll guys.... :occasion14: :occasion14: Go easy on me its 2 against one!!!! :tongue3:
Me, my wife and kid. No Miracle whip. Heh. When I was a child (only child) Mom dad..no miracle whip. Mayo!! Well I'm down to 275...from 287 a few months back, so if I fall on you..won't be as bad!:laughing7:
I don't know what Red weighs in at, a gentleman never tells.......:tongue3:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me, my wife and kid. No Miracle whip. Heh. When I was a child (only child) Mom dad..no miracle whip. Mayo!! Well I'm down to 275...from 287 a few months back, so if I fall on you..won't be as bad!:laughing7:
I don't know what Red weighs in at, a gentleman never tells.......:tongue3:

I know you'll agree buddy.... if Mayo or Miracle Whip is the biggest problem between us I'll sign up RIGHT NOW as you would also..... Just gotta rag on ya about something guy. And for Christ's sake PLEASE do not fall on me anytime soon. I hurt my back BAD a couple days ago and it even hurt to breath on the right side.... So right now anything you say I'll swear to!!!! :occasion14:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Does anyone like liver and onions? That's what's on the menu with the prerequisite mashes taters and green peas .

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone like liver and onions? That's what's on the menu with the prerequisite mashes taters and green peas .
One of the only things I don't like...Ill eat anything but no liver.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinto beans and cornbread tonight.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I'm down to 275...from 287 a few months back,

I can see I'm going to have to put you on my quick weight loss program:laughing7:I have a 80 pound weight belt,i make you strap it on and then you run like hell.why run like hell you say?Because I'll be in back of you in my car.:laughing9:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Big o chunk of Stouffers meat lasagna. Nope did not read the ingredients while I ate.:icon_scratch:
Bacheloring it week knows no bounds.:laughing7:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see I'm going to have to put you on my quick weight loss program:laughing7:I have a 80 pound weight belt,i make you strap it on and then you run like hell.why run like hell you say?Because I'll be in back of you in my car.:laughing9:

Herniated discs....so...no running! Whew! I got atta that one.:laughing7:I have a Soloflex in the bedroom, and I have been walking on the beach. I cut WAY back on the beer, and hard stuff, so that alone will slim me down a bit.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Heres a good sandwich,peanut butter and bacon,try it.

Speaking of batchin it. That sounds good. On left over pancakes ,maybe a touch of brown sugar I,d arm wrestle for one. (Always notice I did not say I had to win, just arm wrestle).:occasion14:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest: