Whats the best prank you ever pulled on someone?

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
A short while ago KFC had that coupon where folks recieved a meal with the new baked chicken. KFC refused to honor them long before the date they were to end and it ticked off many folks around the country. Taking this idea one step further, scan in coupons for places he likes and alter the dates so they are good for different periods of time. Set him up to be embrassed.

Yarrum

Mar 13, 2007
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Jackeroo, BH Landstar
Used to always give heaps to a girl I used to work with.
One day at work I took her car keys from her bag and moved her car round
the block to make it "disappear". Then my mate who worked in
my section rang her on the work line and pretended to be a copper telling
her that her car had just been found stolen and burnt out.
So she came out the back and ran out the back door to check and broke down
in tears when the car wasn't there. I felt sooo bad and told her straight away.
We wern't to know that she'd had her car stolen once before already :dontknow:
and was paranoid about it. :o
So I told her straight away cause I felt absolutely terrible and she was pretty good
about it. I think she had a little thing for me which probably helped :icon_pirat:

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
The best one I've ever seen pulled on this site was Free2Dtect a good looking blond gal, who was a photo shop creation, she never really existed and was a guy who currently posts here under the name Montana Fireball. Maybe someday I will put her avatar back up so the fellows can drool once more. :wink:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Trish luv: Once in my checkered career, I was working as an elevator adjuster. My job was to use an Oscilloscope to check for voltage changes in both acceleration and deceleration in order to have a smooth, yet fast elevator It is a critical part of the final acceptance .

One day I was bored and my fellow adjuster, that was also setting up a another elevator near me, had been pulling off some things on me. As I watched him concentrating on his oscilloscope I had a stroke of genius. Down stairs, next door was a novelty shop. I remembered seeing one of those flat light flashers disc that you placed in the socket before screwing in the light bulb. This cased the light to turn on for a bit until the disc became hot, then turn off for a bit, and on.

So off I went, I bought one. When he left for a smoke, I put it into his Oscilloscopes power connection then reassembled it. I then concentrated on being nonchalant and concentrating on my work.

Shortly he returned, turned on his Oscilloscope, started the elevator remotely, then settled back to check the sequence. Suddenly he looked starled, reached forward and tapped his scope, about this time the flasher had heated up enough to disconnect the scope and the dying trace left weird lines all over the scope face. The flasher turned on again, and for a brief while all was normal, he relaxed, then it disconnected once more. He was looking extremely worried, and puzzled.

He redid all of his connections several times in perhaps 1/2 an hour, went through several cigarettes . bounced a screwdriver off of three walls in frustration, then he looked at me to ask for help, unfortunately I just couldn't keep a straight face any longer, so he realized that I had something to do with it.

It took him 15 minutes to find the flasher, he kept it in spite of my asking for it back, sniff, spoil sport. An hour or so later, I felt someone watching me and looking up saw him looking at me through a hole in the huge control panel. Naturally I jumped up and ran behind the panel to see what he was doing. He was just standing there with his hands in his pockets looking nonchalant. I then said, "OK, what did you do"? He innocently looked at me and said "Nothing , why"?

I just knew that he had done something in revenge, so spent the better part of a day going over the many thousands of multiple connections with no results. So I finally decided to run the Elevator, and disgustedly found that He had actually done 'nothing', he merely tricked me with simple psychology heheh

For this they were paying me premium plus double time ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On another occasion we were working on the multi elevators in dispatching and timing sequences for traffic control. We had one that we reserved for our purposes, it always ran empty. This was in a large bank building in downtown San Francisco. Everything was done elegantly and in class. They had a young, very pretty dispatcher handling the elevators until we had everthing set up for automatic sequencing. She would greet each person using the elevator personally.

My friend and I got together. We sent his helper off to the infamous novelty shop and bought a small walking mechanical man that ran on batteries. It walked with flashing eyes going "Beep, Beep, Beep" until it came near a wall or touched something, then turned 90 degrees and started walking again, and on. When he returned, we carefully timed the sequence from the start of the closing of the doors at the mezzanine floor down to opening at the main lobby where the Greeter Gal was.

We then timed the sequence for this mechanical man to walk to the nearest wall, turn around and continue walking etc. . We finally had it down pat. His helper would put the mechanical man in position , then start the sequence for going down one floor then opening the doors. We went down to the main Lobby, hid behind some Palms, then signaled the helper to start the run.

Sure enough, right as planned, the elevator stopped, the doors opened, and out marched our little mechanical man with his eyes flashing and going "beep beep beep".. The poor gal just looked a bit bewildered with glazed eyes , then sort of squatted down and peed all over the floor.

Needless to say, we just sort of faded away quietly. sigh men can be such meanies.

Don Jose de la Mancha

p.s. for some reason we never asked for our Mechanical man. snicker.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

I was driving along in my truck today, (ok..actually hubbys truck) and it hit me! SKUNK JUICE inna BOTTLE! Do they make such a thing, or something close? :icon_scratch:

Tee my darling...when i was a kid, i used to always want freckles...no kidding... My moma told me, "if you had freckles and stayed out in the sun, you would just get even more." SO, I had this wild idea that if i had freckles and stayed out in the sun long enough they would connect and i would have a permanent tan....true story...
I love your freckles tee. :thumbsup:

Real (Don) loved your stories...Your friend paying mind games with you made me think about the time i worked in a juvenile facility, We had to cook for them because it was a small 'hold over' facility, held only 10 Juveniles at one time. One day, one of the kids said "Trish? what would you do if I spit in your food?" I said, "You go right ahead, but just remember..i'm the one who has to fix your plate." Never had a problem with any of em after that.

:headbang: lol...rock on Montana.. :D i remember Free2Dtect...didnt know it was a female though..you must of had another avator beside the pretty female one when i came along???

Yarrum...that was funny :D glad she was a good sport about it and didnt get you fired. :D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yes they got "stink" in a bottle ---but its too creul to use it. ---take forever to get rid of --- thats a very very evil trick --long term too

OP
OP
T

trish76642

ivan salis said:
yes they got "stink" in a bottle ---but its too creul to use it. ---take forever to get rid of --- thats a very very evil trick --long term too

:sign10:  :D :D :D :D :D

Ivan what you said reminded me of my husbands "J Pigg Stink Bait"....lol that stuff will stay in your nasal passages for like...a YEAR!

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying !!!! ROFL !!! Everytime I remember this, it brings me to tears... About a year ago I'm at work and one of my coworkers comes in with this bottle of liquid A$$. I asked what it was and he said " the MOST stinkiest foulest stench you will ever know "....

liquidass.jpg

Ok, sounds good... He then " accidentally "dropped his pen under another coworkers desk. As the other coworker bent over to pick it up, he sprayed the bottle right about face level and when the guy picking up the pen sat up... HE ABOUT DIED !!!!!! He literally RAN from his desk, shaking his head back and forth, and sniffling like a dog !!! He started to gag... but after a couple of minutes he was ok... LOLOLOLOL !!!! You just HAD to be there ... To this day if you mention " liquid A$$ " he runs the other direction.... Here's a link for the stuff with their description...

http://www.liquidass.com/

The thing that I also find funny is the business side of this. I mean can you think of a board meeting to decide which one of the sample is stenchy enough ??? Or a meeting to discuss what name to call it ??? and I wonder what names were available to choose from .... and why did liquid A$$ win out ??? LOL !!! Anyway i hope you enjoyed the story..

PLL

OP
OP
T

trish76642

and why did liquid A$$ win out

Yep who ever came up with that name musta had uh really bad life experience.

• "I won't use it for my dog!"

• "I won't use it even if you kill me!" (ROTFL! :D)

• "This is terribly. Seriously."

• "It stinks!"

• "Really, it's disgusting. I won't use it."

• "It makes me sick."

• "It stinks!"

• "I'm pretty sure it's manure."

• "Garbage!"

• "Disaster!"

• "It smells so bad."

• "It won't go away."

• "I need to get this off."

• "It has gotten more potent over time!"

this one almost caused me to fall outta my chair! "I now know what it would smell like if I stuck my head in the colon of a rotting corpse." LMAO...PLL

Oh i MUST have some!

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Those little packets of Kool-Aid can be fun. ;D Sprinkle it on chair seats and arm rests, in a hair brush, on somebody's back while they're sunbathing, in their shoes, out of sight in a clothes dryer, other places I'm sure you're now thinking of after reading this.... :D

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Zephyr said:
Those little packets of Kool-Aid can be fun. ;D Sprinkle it on chair seats and arm rests, in a hair brush, on somebody's back while they're sunbathing, in their shoes, out of sight in a clothes dryer, other places I'm sure you're now thinking of after reading this.... :D

lol..um hum...i be think'n Zephyr, how'd you know?! :thumbsup: :D lol

I like the koolaid idea.

P

pippinwhitepaws

some of these are not pranks, but just mean and nasty.

gee, why am i suprised.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

pippinwhitepaws said:
some of these are not pranks, but just mean and nasty.

gee, why am i suprised.

lmao....yes some of them are just mean and nasty.

You gotta laugh at the liquid a*s though Pippi...that one is just hilarious.

Montana Fireball

Apr 8, 2008
The slit envelope works at Birthday time, you just cut the envelope from the inside (near bottom) and before placing the birthday card you tear a small piece off of some paper money. You tape the edge of the paper money to the card (just enough to tell it is money but not enough to tell how much it was). Write I didn't know what to get you, so I sent enough money for you to have a nice meal at your favorite resraunt. Seal it all up and mail to him. This worked in the past to a real nasty family member. The whole bunch of them went to the post office and accused the postal workers of taking the money. We never let on that it was a prank, took place about 6 years ago. They made real A$$e$ out of themselves that day. Works wonders in a small town where everyone knows everyone else!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
oh trust me as a $5,000 big catfish contestwinner (* local for charity contest --known as "catch bubba" won with a 38 . 04 lber) , I know all about "stink - baits"--- so I know truely foul when I smell it --- and yes "liquid ass" ought to be outlawed :o :stop: :tongue3:

OP
OP
T

trish76642

ivan salis said:
oh trust me as a $5,000 big catfish contestwinner (* local for charity contest --known as "catch bubba" won with a 38 . 04 lber) , I know all about "stink - baits"--- so I know truely foul when I smell it --- and yes "liquid ass" ought to be outlawed :o :stop: :tongue3:

rotfl....Ivan? Wonder if it will catch catfish? lol... I cant imagine anything smelling worse than J Pigg (hog brains & cheese that has sat out in the sun for 2 months) thats some nasty smell'n stuff. Is the Liquid a** what you were talking about earlier when you said "yes they sell stink in a bottle?"

Montana? He does have a birthday coming up in June....lol

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
yep -- its one of the few special items --- that are in my stink bait bag of tricks ---and its god awful stinky *** theres another one thats SHUDDER even worse ---but being the humane person that I am ---I did not put "liquid a's" name out to the public nor will I tell the name other the other item or where to get it at -- I would only use either of these items on a person -- that I would want as a hate me for life /wish I was dead enemy . ---some pranks go a bit well "too far" --- using either of these items as a "normal" prank is too far. --- using these mean ---all out totally evil "prank" war --"no holes barred" war.

j pigg is foul agreed --- but take some rawin shell shrimp set em outside (far away from anything you like) in the sun to rot of course you put flour in the bag before hand --- gut retching smell -- but catfish love it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread