What's new

Whats Worse than a Skunk Box ?

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

Went to pick up 4 boxes of halves at a new location in the Ghetto. The teller who was eating rice and beans at her window explained to me between gulps and smacking her lips that they forgot to get them. But she will get them next week if she can.
What a mistake !
So I went to the bank where I usually get my halves and just doubled my order.
I figured I might as well hit my dime bank since it was on the way and picked up $310.00 in Hand rolls. They also gave me two 64 Kennedys.
The dimes produced 6 Rosies.
That's it until next week. (unless I get the call)
 
Upvote 0
Re: What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

The answer is skunk breath! Whatever happened to professionalism...in a bank of all places!

Congrats on the silver!
 
Re: What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

Whats worse? A sealed untampered box that is short $10+ or a sealed untampered box that is short due to quarters and pennies mixed through out the rolls!!!! Hahaha those were always fun to come across... :tongue3:
 
Re: What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

HAHAHA Sorry but the smacking the lips part got me. What is worse than a skunk and a day like you had. Ummm what happened to someone a year or so ago. They were going to dump like 1,000 in half dollars. They were rolled and in boxes I believed. He stopped to pick up his daughter or something came out to his truck and the window was busted and all the halves gone. Now that is a bad day and worse than a skunk for sure.

Golden Silver
 
Re: What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

golden silver said:
HAHAHA Sorry but the smacking the lips part got me. What is worse than a skunk and a day like you had. Ummm what happened to someone a year or so ago. They were going to dump like 1,000 in half dollars. They were rolled and in boxes I believed. He stopped to pick up his daughter or something came out to his truck and the window was busted and all the halves gone. Now that is a bad day and worse than a skunk for sure.


Golden Silver

Oh damn, that would suck. I think about that when I am driving around from bank to bank with 2-3k of boxes in the trunk.
 
Re: What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

I'm getting so worked up every week now waiting on that Tuesday Brinks truck that Id probably have a stroke if they forgot to place my order...

Last week I made the lady write it down just to make sure she got it right...
 
Re: What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

"What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?"

Getting a Box that has been Pepper Sprayed!
 
Re: What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

obediah said:
"What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?"

Getting a Box that has been Pepper Sprayed!

Geez ! I was only trying to get the box to cough up more silver :laughing7:
 
Re: What's Worse than a Skunk Box ?

golden silver said:
HAHAHA Sorry but the smacking the lips part got me. What is worse than a skunk and a day like you had. Ummm what happened to someone a year or so ago. They were going to dump like 1,000 in half dollars. They were rolled and in boxes I believed. He stopped to pick up his daughter or something came out to his truck and the window was busted and all the halves gone. Now that is a bad day and worse than a skunk for sure.

Golden Silver

I believe Captin Ron lost 3 boxes of Halves that he picked up on the way to his kids school and someone must have tailed him and did a smash and grab from his car while he was inside the school.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom