What's new

Wheats?

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
Location
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I like to put all the wheats I dig, in 2X2's. Advice on making them look better? These are all common date 40's and 50's
 
If you boil peroxide then drop coins in let set for couple of hours it will help. Also when u take them out rub with baking soda. This is the best method I've found so far. Still searching for better method though. Hope someone else chimes in.
 
I put wax on them
 
try a buttermilk soak for them wheats...let a cup of it sit at room temp. for several hours and just drop 'em in for an hour or two and take out rinse off with tap water..it works
 
If they are common dates, you can tumble them and they come out looking pretty good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom