What's new

which refiners take 40% silver?

buffhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
275
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
noticed on Midwester's site that they do not take 40% halves or warnickels. are there any out there that do?
 
Upvote 0
YES. I think nucleo exchange does. Some others do as well but can't remember there names.

Golden Silver
 
Any Refiner outside of the US most likely will, but I would try to sell them to a coin shop for a little over Spot like 6 or 7 times face. You Should be able to get more for them then what the silvers worth. 90% ones last time I checked were going for 15 Times face, but since silver has gone up I think it will probably be more.
 
The local dealers here are still only paying 3-4 X face for 40%, because they just don't want to deal with them.
 
Fistfulladirt said:
The local dealers here are still only paying 3-4 X face for 40%, because they just don't want to deal with them.

I've hunted around and so far Ebay is the best have found, thee best would be a cash buyer- some have told me they have found them on Craigslist type sites, others say Coin shows paid them as much as 2.65
 
I do not know why some of you are having problems selling the 40%Er's.

In the place I live I have no problems selling them.

It this related to Small City/Big City/ Small Town/ Etc.

I understand that in some small towns a dealer will take advantage is buying low is there is nobody else to sell the coins to. Or if you are trying to sell to any Jeweler.

DW
 
Darth Walker said:
I do not know why some of you are having problems selling the 40%Er's.

In the place I live I have no problems selling them.

It this related to Small City/Big City/ Small Town/ Etc.

I understand that in some small towns a dealer will take advantage is buying low is there is nobody else to sell the coins to. Or if you are trying to sell to any Jeweler.

DW
Locally here it is the pits even to go to Nashville it is still below $2 , best have found is Ebay though do not like it.
 
EVERYONE around me is offering minimum 5x face on 40% right now. -collectors/dealers/etc

At these silver prices, if you can't get that I'd keep looking.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom