What's new

Whiskey Springs Maps

But he was see going up Coffee Flat directly east of Whiskey
This whiskey springs clue has always been one I believe to be true, because a large white man with a large white beard riding a large black mule would be able to be identified at a distance with little doubt.
 
I don`t think he knew that someone was watching him when he ascended up from the north end to his mine.
 

Attachments

  • doodle.webp
    doodle.webp
    258.6 KB · Views: 110
  • doodle 2.webp
    doodle 2.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0185.webp
    IMG_0185.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
I don`t think he knew that someone was watching him when he ascended up from the north end to his mine.
Weavers Needle looks the same as shown in the sketch, by looking from NE. Don't forget John Reed told Clay Worst how the mine was in a
sligtly NE direction from WN. Just stand by the clues told by someone who was at the LDM inclined shaft.
 

Attachments

  • WN.webp
    WN.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 79
From what I read John Reed couldn`t find his ass with both hands, he was too young to remember any directions and he wasn`t paying attention to the route they took. So Mark, no wonder it hasn`t been found yet.
 
From what I read John Reed couldn`t find his ass with both hands, he was too young to remember any directions and he wasn`t paying attention to the route they took. So Mark, no wonder it hasn`t been found yet.
Don't swear about your statements Chuck. Once you see Weavers Needle from the mine, nothing not even age and time could change its distance and direction.
I believe John Reed did that trip with Clay just for fun and had not intention to reveal the LDM location. IMHO, was too easy to couldn't remember it's location. Reed left out few very important clues in his description and was playing with some not so important.
 
Don't swear about your statements Chuck. Once you see Weavers Needle from the mine, nothing not even age and time could change its distance and direction.
I believe John Reed did that trip with Clay just for fun and had not intention to reveal the LDM location. IMHO, was too easy to couldn't remember it's location. Reed left out few very important clues in his description and was playing with some not so important.
I don’t know how you come up with these hair brain ideas.
 
It's called reverse engineering. In this case, a clues true establishment. So, the conclusions are yours.
Why don’t you reverse engineer yourself to Arizona and put your ideas to work?
 
Why don’t you reverse engineer yourself to Arizona and put your ideas to work?
This was a good one. Loser's statement or a stupid joke?
 
This was a good one. Loser's statement or a stupid joke?
Neither Marius, you need to plan a visit over here before it`s too late for you. You`re no spring chicken, but you might be a chicken.
 

Attachments

  • 118415230_2655720781353313_6290472860060039619_o (2).webp
    118415230_2655720781353313_6290472860060039619_o (2).webp
    102.5 KB · Views: 96
Neither Marius, you need to plan a visit over here before it`s too late for you. You`re no spring chicken, but you might be a chicken.
I don't need to plan anything, because when people make plans Gods are laughing. I believe never is too late, nor for me nor for another person.
You asked me how I came to those conclusions about clues concerning LDM, and I answered politely the method I used. Then you became rude and challenged my statements without any proof against me, proof which should give you the reason to habit in the way you did.

But why you bother about what anyone writes in this forum? You have found the LDM by the claims you made in your FB account. What a bold claim to show off to your friends. Without shame and self respect IMO. If you want to be a hero, you have to improve your behavior and to walk on the ground. So, keep your LDM shaft, to burry inside your envy and your bad character.

Find a real job, not renovate muscle cars for sale, because IMHO you will not find the real LDM in this life.

Adios
 
Wait a minute, I may have to reassess. RFK, Robert F Kennedy, is 70. So, if Jacob Waltz looked like this:
View attachment 2180769
I might buy it.
Kennedy looks good, but is it all "show"

To hike at a advanced age, one does not need to be built. One needs to be in great cardio shape. Is Kennedy in great cardio shape?
 
I don't need to plan anything, because when people make plans Gods are laughing. I believe never is too late, nor for me nor for another person.
You asked me how I came to those conclusions about clues concerning LDM, and I answered politely the method I used. Then you became rude and challenged my statements without any proof against me, proof which should give you the reason to habit in the way you did.

But why you bother about what anyone writes in this forum? You have found the LDM by the claims you made in your FB account. What a bold claim to show off to your friends. Without shame and self respect IMO. If you want to be a hero, you have to improve your behavior and to walk on the ground. So, keep your LDM shaft, to burry inside your envy and your bad character.

Find a real job, not renovate muscle cars for sale, because IMHO you will not find the real LDM in this life.

Adios
At least I had my boots on the ground unlike some armchair LDM hunters.
I don't need to plan anything, because when people make plans Gods are laughing. I believe never is too late, nor for me nor for another person.
You asked me how I came to those conclusions about clues concerning LDM, and I answered politely the method I used. Then you became rude and challenged my statements without any proof against me, proof which should give you the reason to habit in the way you did.

But why you bother about what anyone writes in this forum? You have found the LDM by the claims you made in your FB account. What a bold claim to show off to your friends. Without shame and self respect IMO. If you want to be a hero, you have to improve your behavior and to walk on the ground. So, keep your LDM shaft, to burry inside your envy and your bad character.

Find a real job, not renovate muscle cars for sale, because IMHO you will not find the real LDM in this life.

Adios
At least I had my boots on the ground and took a fellow Dutch Hunter to a mine that he thought was the LDM but I didn’t. Some people are just destined to stay armchair hunters for what ever reason.
 
Just for those who can understand. Apache Jack statement/clue:

" Above the mine is the sign, a rampant horse carved in rock, with an ear laying back over a jagged cropped mane. This horse could be seen in the skyline from across the canyon".
 

Attachments

  • rampant horse.webp
    rampant horse.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom