What's new

White & Yellow Cake with Icing! Yum!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today with the little one straped to the back! Man did I draw attention I think some people thought it was border line child abuse!!:tongue3: Summer time hunting I don't care for unless it's raining:dontknow: Ju Ju Bee slept most of the time, anyway got gold and a small diamond to boot!! Hooked up with leprechaun and tested the diamond it was real(small and on 10k)!!!! Gold is great and ice is icing on the cake so let them eat cake!!!!:skullflag: AAaarrgghhh!!!!

SnT
 

Attachments

  • w&g1.webp
    w&g1.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 186
  • W&G2.webp
    W&G2.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Dad ju ju 1.webp
    Dad ju ju 1.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 0
Nicely done.
What method do you use to test for diamonds?
 
Very nice! Congrats!
 
Nice ring,such a cutie:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice ring and that's so cute!
BCNJ
 
thats awesome
 
Very nice ring find, SurfnTurf

and your daughter is sooooooooooo cute!

Lorraine
 
better than we did the other day....Good one to add to the pile....
 
Now that's what I call multi tasking.
 
I think you should keep it for awhile and then give it to that cute little assistant on your back. Nice find...
 
Starting the munchkin young! WTG...nice little ring. Gold & ice are always nice.

HH,
Anita
 
Nice post surfnturf and great find on the ring.:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice find. You got the right idea to teach them while they are young.
 
Nice treasure there - and rins nice too :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom