What's new

Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill Mods.

jhen999

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
293
Reaction score
232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Califorina
Detector(s) used
Whites 5000D..Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill mods..Whites MXT...Minelab X-terra 705..Minelab Explorer SE Pro..Whites DFX..Minelab E-trac...Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to do a lot of metal detecting back in the 80,s with my Dad..we both had Whites 5000 D,s , but I got away from it for years, about 4 years ago got back into to it with a Whites MTX...didn't like it to much, I was used to just Hearing the sound that the old 5000,s put out and had a lot of luck with it, so I picked up a Whites Classic 3 with Mr Bill Mods. Just getting use to it the last few days, I live in the Gold county of California, a lot of what I call Hot Rocks here, so the detector chatters a lot but still can pick up the coin sounds. Any one have any experience with the Classic 3, is there anything I can do about the chatter or is that the way they work...
 
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome to the forum.Red hot.webp
 
Welcome aboard
pirates.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom