❎ SOLD Whites Spectra V3 in like new condition

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Up for sale is a Whites Spectra V3 (1).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (2).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (3).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (4).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (5).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (6).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (7).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (8).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (9).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (10).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (11).JPG Whites Spectra V3 (12).JPG slightly used Whites Spectra V3 Metal Detector... It was built in 2009... I am selling this machine for a friend that can no longer use it... He is telling me that it has very little hours on it... May be less than 60...It will come with the original box, Double D Coil, Instruction Manuel, NiMH Battery Case, Battery Charger, Very light normal ware on this machine... Screen looks nice...Check pictures this is the one that you will get...Works Perfect... I am leaving the name of the person that owned it on the screen so that you can reset it at your leisure... The password is on the manuel...I am also including a brand new pair of Wireless Headphones along with this deal to sweeten the pot... If you have any questions please e-mail me... I will get back very quickly with an answer... Please check my other detectors that I am also selling here in the clasified adds for that same person... Make a reasonable offer that he can't refuse....

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

ducky

Tenderfoot
Nov 18, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where are the other detectors you have for sale?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread