What's new

Who did it if anyone?

Monty

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
10,752
Reaction score
170
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a rumor going around that the site was hacked and sabotaged by a disgruntled member. I received an email from Marc that said it was a hardware failure. I am asking that Marc makes it clear that it was not a member that caused the problem if that is the case. I don't like to see anyone get a bad rap, but if they did, lynch them! Just joking about the lynching, but they should be prosecuted if true. Thanks for putting us back on line Marc. I was out of town and checked in every day just to see if we were back. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that was deeply concerned. Monty
 
if marc says it was a hard wear failure -- i'll go with that -- its marcs site ,and he has no reason not to be forthright about what happened --

so I will leave it to him ---

however if someone was a low down dirty egg sucking dog and screwed with the site -- I say to sharpen their fingers in a electric pencil sharpener for starters --then its time get UGLY, MEAN AND NASTY
 
That's exactly what I meant! Monty
 
Monty, Marc did post a letter on a temporary site that he kindly set up. In the letter he disputed the rumour about a hacker. Thank you Marc.


U.
 
OK, I guess I didn't get notified of the temporary site. I just visited with a few of the members by email. That has clears it up to my satisfaction. Monty
 
Glad to see the site up and running again. Nice job Marc
 
I saw some accusations flying around on FaceBook, but can't say if there was anything to them. Then I couldn't get access to that page anymore. No matter. Glad Tnet is back.
 
A member got booted and is bashing t-net on other sites... He did not have anything to do with the hardware failure.
 
for a member to get booted from here is fairly hard (you gotta be very outta control)--so if they get the boot from here - they deserve it *---as far as "bad mouthing" - JESUS was said to be a "perfect" person and look at the way some folks spoke abouit him. --- of course never heed the words spoken about a group said by a person forced out of it , logic tells you that .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom