What's new

WHO GOOSED THE MOOSE

  • Thread starter Thread starter stefen
  • Start date Start date
S

stefen

Guest
WHO GOOSED THE MOOSE.webp
 
Antlers in the Tree Top did!:laughing7: God Bless Chris
 
My gosh, that jokes from the 50's! Did you read the book Antler's In The Treetop by Who Goosed The Moose?hand print-2_edited-3.webp
 
No, but I read "Rusty Bedsprings" by I. P. Nightly. :laughing7:
 
How about "The Yellow Stream", By: I. P. Daily?hand print-2_edited-3.webp
 
Or outhouse a mile away by willie make it, illustrated by betty wont.
 
Don't forget the classics..."Tracks in the Sand" by Mike Auxlong (illustrated by Peter Dragon)
 
Bizarre pic. Or the miniskirt by semor hiney. Under the bleachers by semor butts, glass bikini by semor hare. Better quit i had.
 
{Bugger In Your Nose} Sung By Nostril Nick and The Seven Nasty Nose Pickers :tongue3::laughing7: God Bless Chris
 
World talker, Yes, some are actual acrylic paintings and some are done in computer programs like painter, but I must confess I sometimes rip off a base model from some old poster in my collection. The bird is redun from a WWI poster. It is desending to it's right. that is why you only see part of the right wing.Eagle desending.webp
 
Last edited:
World talker, Yes, some are actual acrylic paintings and some are done in computer programs like painter, but I must confess I sometimes rip off a base model from some old poster in my collection. The bird is redun from a WWI poster. It is desending to it's right. that is why you only see part of the right wing.View attachment 644322
You're sure one talented dude!
 
Thanks, world talker, but I have had 74 years to practice. lolBacklight.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom