What's new

Whooohoooo Just got a Job at a bank

Just great! Another teller that wants it all for themself. Just what we need!































All kidding aside, good luck and happy hunting! :)
 
Good luck and I hope your not in my area..............
 
I started Out CRH. Im taking Crh to the next level and I'm getting paid to do it hehe.


Happy Hunting,

CC

P.s. Aw No I don't think your in my area, Your Out West If I'm Not Mistaking I'm in Ohio.
 
coincollector101 said:
I started Out CRH. Im taking Crh to the next level and I'm getting paid to do it hehe.


Happy Hunting,

CC

P.s. Aw No I don't think your in my area, Your Out West If I'm Not Mistaking I'm in Ohio.
Phew, you had me nervous for a minute........ ;)
 
coincollector101 said:
I started Out CRH. Im taking Crh to the next level and I'm getting paid to do it hehe.

OK, here is your first lesson. When an old guy, like me, comes in and asks if you have any halves or big dollars put on your poker face and say.
An older lady brought in something like that yesterday. It was a big handfull and all shiney. Looked like some lady standing up, never saw them before. But, sorry I just put them in the bag and Brinks picked them up about an hour ago. ;)
 
cyberdan said:
coincollector101 said:
I started Out CRH. Im taking Crh to the next level and I'm getting paid to do it hehe.

OK, here is your first lesson. When an old guy, like me, comes in and asks if you have any halves or big dollars put on your poker face and say.
An older lady brought in something like that yesterday. It was a big handfull and all shiney. Looked like some lady standing up, never saw them before. But, sorry I just put them in the bag and Brinks picked them up about an hour ago. ;)

HEHE Nice Dan Thats To funny.
 
LOL.....I just checked your profile to see if you are near me. What the hell are you doing in Peru??.......... :D :D :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom