Whos ready for a good week of CRHing?

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
Dunno about heavier than normal unless you mean certain dates. Finally got around the the boxes of cents, nickels and dimes I get every pay day, and ended up with an entire box each of 2012 Denver Mint dimes and cents. At least the nickels paid off well with some nice older dates, but alas, no silver.

Now I am really getting steamed at the person whose gross tardiness Friday kept me from picking up my weekly halves. Some people literally have no consideration for others' schedules.

Rascal

OP
OP
crhstreetwalker

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dunno about heavier than normal unless you mean certain dates.

I meant this as in the boxes heavier due to them being filled with silver, as silver coins are heavier than clad lol.

Now I am really getting steamed at the person whose gross tardiness Friday kept me from picking up my weekly halves.

Sorry for your loss. People like that shouldn't be ordering volume.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had 5 banks that did'nt have my boxes. That was 15 boxes. Lazy tellers only one bank called me. This week i will do all i can!!60 plus if i can get the boxes!!

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
I know what you meant, I was just bemoaning my luck. On top of that I couldn't get my halves because somebody I had to wait on was 30 minutes late arriving, taking the time I had to make the pick up. Now it will be Tuesday before I have a chance due to my work schedule. I can only hope that as you say the boxes will be heavier.

Rascal

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
me too, you know it man! Got boxes coming from two branches of a bank I just became a member of. All I have ever gotten are the yellow NF string and sons (I think they're from Garda). Here's hoping for some Loomis! Doing more boxes than normal this week

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Currently on a ten box skunk streak for halves.

Four box skunk streak for dimes as well.

Last silver that I found was on 5/16.

I'm hurtin' and in a foul mood!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
16-box skunk streak on halves, I should have 4 boxes coming in this week, 2 from a source that orders for me once a month and 2 from a standing order, hopefully the skunk streak does not creep up to 20!

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm ready for some heavy dime boxes and penny boxes this week. Pennies for heavy KGVI, KGV and IH and dimes for some cool silvers!
All in all, I'm set and ready to go!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Currently on a ten box skunk streak for halves.

Four box skunk streak for dimes as well.

Last silver that I found was on 5/16.

I'm hurtin' and in a foul mood!

Was about to get skunked on my third box of dimes and the last roll had a '54d dime skunks are the worst (except penny skunks of course, or maybe a nickel skunk if you save pre-60 nickels)

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up $100 worth of MWR dimes on a whim on my way home from work, found a 1962D. Broke my dime skunk streak!

That was a long time to go without any silver!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Was about to get skunked on my third box of dimes and the last roll had a '54d dime skunks are the worst (except penny skunks of course, or maybe a nickel skunk if you save pre-60 nickels)

Cent skunks are okay, I don't like them, but they are more interesting than dimes, so dime skunk would be the worst for me (4 box skunk streak now).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread