What's new

whose had luck with brinks wrapped rolls

fatsmahoney

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
great lakes
Detector(s) used
whites XLT-E- series
If you have had luck with brinks wrapped rolls let us know I personally have not now i see them and drive to yhe dump bank and make a deposit
 
Upvote 0
I have a lot of luck with Brinks rolls. I have found Walkers, Bennys and all mine have come from Brinks. I do get dumps now and then but you really have to open them and look.

Thanks
Cat
 
I also found a walker and franklins the first box i got....but nothing since.
 
depends on the area,
Keep in mind no one can control what company someone deposits silver coins with, they dont care, they will take them too. "the bank"

I know some of the other CRH's around here either just buy from brinks banks or they just dump to brinks banks or they just do Loomis, or they just dump to loomis.

either way, the whole money thing is bigger than we are or can control.
If you get someone else's dumps, thats life, if you get someone else's dumps that happened to have had someone deposit a full monex bag of silver...well, thats life too.

the important thing to remember is this, there is no "good bank" or source of the silver, other than when someone deposits it somewhere either knowingly or not.
Its just whats in the system and can you catch some of it.
its that simple.
 
Brinks will seed their boxes with one 40% silver half.
 
ringding said:
Brinks will seed their boxes with one 40% silver half.
why would they do that seed a box honestly who says these things
 
ringding said:
Brinks will seed their boxes with one 40% silver half.
this is so untrue and I get tired of seeing it, I have had many brinks skunk boxes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom