What's new

why are the words under the banner so big, is it......................

How would you rate our new look?

  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
because most of us are old? :icon_scratch:
 
:laughing9: :laughing9:

I think someone has been working on the website today. I noticed the big lettering, and I also noticed that my "charter" is now under "my stuff".

I'm sure it will change again :laughing7:

B
 
mrs.oroblanco said:
:laughing9: :laughing9:

I think someone has been working on the website today. I noticed the big lettering, and I also noticed that my "charter" is now under "my stuff".

I'm sure it will change again :laughing7:

B
oh lol
 
Its not called old any more!!! Now its Aged to Perfection!!!! Chug :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
aa battery said:
because most of us are old? :icon_scratch:

Speak for yourself AA, I am a spry 62.....


I think it is a nice change.... :icon_thumright:

Only problem is if I move too fast from "My Stuff", to "Charter" then over to charter member links sometimes it slips off the first hot link, but over all it is a nice change IMHO...... :headbang:
 
Chug and Red said:
Its not called old any more!!! Now its Aged to Perfection!!!! Chug :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
ok i like it
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
aa battery said:
because most of us are old? :icon_scratch:

Speak for yourself AA, I am a spry 62.....


I think it is a nice change.... :icon_thumright:

Only problem is if I move too fast from "My Stuff", to "Charter" then over to charter member links sometimes it slips off the first hot link, but over all it is a nice change IMHO...... :headbang:
its ok but i dont like change. married 30 years now :laughing7:
 
mrs.oroblanco said:
Really, I think it is called "youth challenged"

:laughing7: :laughing7:


B
about that avatar :icon_profileleft:
 
it for the visually challanged --aka "old pharts" :read2: doing too much research will wear out your vision at least that what I blame it on .
 
ivan salis said:
it for the visually challanged --aka "old pharts" :read2: doing too much research will wear out your vision at least that what I blame it on .
ahh back to grade school print :read2:
 
texastee2007 said:
Love the replies here...I can see it easier now. Someone taught me how to steal the little logos from each area I visit for a quick bookmark by pulling them down and releasing them. This has been so helpful! I hardly ever have to visit "home" anymore as the bookmarks are always on display.
so your saying you steal and dont go home? RULE # 52 no stealing on TNET. :evil5:
 
Thanks!

(I think :icon_scratch:) LOL

I just added a poll to the top of this...

So please.... cast your vote!
 
Marc,

I just cast the first vote. I gave it a 6 - just want to tell you why.

I'm one of those folks with "fat fingers" on the keyboard, and I use a laptop with no mouse. Under the headings, I'm having trouble clicking
on the item I want on the side list that comes up. (probably woulnd't have that problem if I had a mouse.) ;D

Other than that - it is definitely easier to read. And I like the inbox thing being separate - that was one of the things I was having trouble with.

Beth
 
mrs.oroblanco said:
Marc,

I just cast the first vote. I gave it a 6 - just want to tell you why.

I'm one of those folks with "fat fingers" on the keyboard, and I use a laptop with no mouse. Under the headings, I'm having trouble clicking
on the item I want on the side list that comes up. (probably woulnd't have that problem if I had a mouse.) ;D

Other than that - it is definitely easier to read. And I like the inbox thing being separate - that was one of the things I was having trouble with.

Beth

Since you have to be a charter member to get the additional menu to the right of "my stuff", maybe that menu font could be a little bigger to make it easier to get to, or a blank dead box that is at top of the second menu...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom