Dave44 Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2006 Messages 4,874 Reaction score 2,212 Golden Thread 0 Location Chesterfield, Va. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2014 #61 wainzoid said: Nice find, thanks for sharing Click to expand... Great thread coily! Cheers to you.
outdoorfunblonde Sr. Member Joined Nov 14, 2014 Messages 329 Reaction score 446 Golden Thread 0 Location South Texas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer along with good 'ol eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2014 #62 I like to use the cute faces, yes, but haven't yet used the cheers n beers one, or at least not that I remember... LOL
I like to use the cute faces, yes, but haven't yet used the cheers n beers one, or at least not that I remember... LOL
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 23, 2014 #63 We have to use the beer guys smiley because they don't give us a Ron White smiley.
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 23, 2014 Thread Owner #64 I like me a clean thread uh huh(said on my best Carl voice ) Jeff Gordon where is your avatar and why are you going rogue and incognito all of a sudden ? Enquiring minds and all that. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with no drama.
I like me a clean thread uh huh(said on my best Carl voice ) Jeff Gordon where is your avatar and why are you going rogue and incognito all of a sudden ? Enquiring minds and all that. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with no drama.
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2014 #65 Life's drama is why I May your Christmas and New Years be full of joy! If not there's always beer.