What's new

Why do all the threads have the cheers n beers guys?

French fried taters, potted meat, and biscuits with mustard, All good stuff! Just waiting on Karl to get out of the nervous hospital so he can go back to work for Mr. Bill Cox. My lawnmower is broke, and Karl used to do all my small engine work

Actually biscuits with sausage and yeller mustard on them are delicious mr.b! Not so sure about the potted meat,uh huh.
 
...and as with any great internet thread with a bunch of dudes involved, the subject goes from cheers n beers guys to talking about movies and doing renditions on accents and favorite lines. Typically with the use of audio/visual aids i.e. pictures, gifs, and youtube videos.


That's how we roll!!
 
My future?

baf624740f978170ebec2be30f65fd5b.jpg

Beer brewed with coffee! Wide awake drunk!:laughing7:
Kona.webp
 
I like this thread. Mainly because it allows the excuse of the following picture....if I had to caption it, probably would say something like "I love scotch....you stay classy TreasureNet!"

View attachment 1094559

Did someone mention scotch?
glenlivet-1973-scotch.webp
 
Glen liver says spellcheck, how ironic! I do agree Oregon Viking,a nice single malt is perfect for sippin'.
 
Actually biscuits with sausage and yeller mustard on them are delicious mr.b! Not so sure about the potted meat,uh huh.

I always put yeller mustard on my sausage biscuits C.G. And yes, they are darn good that way! As for the potted meat, It's best served while sitting on the tailgate of a truck with a few saltine crackers.
 
More of a Macallan 25 kinda guy myself but I will give a good single malt props where I can so bravo on the Glenlivet. Hey it was good enough for poet Robert Louis Stevenson, see "The Scotsman's Return From Abroad"
 
Last edited:
I like Eastern N.C. vinegar based pig meat! Place called Melton's in Rocky Mount (closed now) that I remember going to a couple times as a kid. Never forgot it.
 
I like Eastern N.C. vinegar based pig meat! Place called Melton's in Rocky Mount (closed now) that I remember going to a couple times as a kid. Never forgot it.

Yeah man, I've got a good recipe for ENC pig sauce that has been handed down for several generations. It has been tweaked over the years, but It's darn good! If any of you guys want it I'll be happy to give it to you
 
Actually biscuits with sausage and yeller mustard on them are delicious mr.b! Not so sure about the potted meat,uh huh.
We cook sausages on a skewer over the flames of our fire pit...put em in a piece of light bread with spicy brown mustard...oh yeah, and an ice cold Michelob Lime.
 
is that one of yours Frankn? I love that painting

It's a painting done in painter 9.5 in a computer. It is based on an old woodcut. Frankfive star.webp
7-06  WOODCUTS 015-1.webp
 
I'll drink to that!









Its a guy thing. Back many moons ago when I was in High School.....Ok your post reminds me of our Senior Class moto Beer Is Good sex is great we are the Class of 78.... Bigsigwatco....
 
ok, ok, so upon reflection I recall 389 is a pontiac
so sue me !!

Yep. I am no expert but if you are talking GTO"s Pontiac intro the 400 cdi in 68 and replaced the 389. Anyway one of the only mass produced Pontiac cars worth talking about.
 
So now it's cars is it? You guys can really get off topic!
 
Ha ha at this thread
 
So now it's cars is it? You guys can really get off topic!

Thread was cleaned Coily, my apologies...

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America
 
LOL a thread about cheers and beers guys and we have to stick to that? come on!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom