What's new

Why do all the threads have the cheers n beers guys?

Retirement....LOL


uploadfromtaptalk1419093371879.webp

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America
 
I think we need some beer nuts to go with our beer,coffee,and um...whatever,lol.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1419093654.387743.webp
 
Am I the only one on hear that doesn't drink? Well I would probably say I am addicted to COFFEE! Frankfive star.webp
7-06  WOODCUTS 015-1.webp
 
I'm a coffee fiend too Frankn' but only one cuppa per day, it makes me more jittery than a cat in a roomful of rocking chairs.
 
I like this thread. Mainly because it allows the excuse of the following picture....if I had to caption it, probably would say something like "I love scotch....you stay classy TreasureNet!"

IMG_0649.webp
 
I'm a coffee fiend too Frankn' but only one cuppa per day, it makes me more jittery than a cat in a roomful of rocking chairs.

Don't EVER drink one of these!:laughing7:
redbull.jpg
 
You're not the only one that gets jittery around coffee.-----



That can't be for real....well there again too,folks 849 miles from here have that " accent ":laughing7:
 
That can't be for real....well there again too,folks 849 miles from here have that " accent ":laughing7:


the fact she's cracking up convince me he's just yanking the guys chain :laughing7:
 
Clearly not many have seen the Billy Bob Thornton movie "Sling Blade". This is an attempt at his main character Karl Childer's voice. mmmhmm.
 
Coffee in the morning, and beer in the evening, but once in a great while I'll get a bit confused and do the total opposite :dontknow:
 
Clearly not many have seen the Billy Bob Thornton movie "Sling Blade". This is an attempt at his main character Karl Childer's voice. mmmhmm.

I haven't
 
Clearly not many have seen the Billy Bob Thornton movie "Sling Blade". This is an attempt at his main character Karl Childer's voice. mmmhmm.
I have seen it and I also use to joke around same way 20 years before movie ever came out....
 
You're not the only one that gets jittery around coffee.-----


OMG,this is great!!! I love me some french fried taters,mmm huh.
 
Definitely worth a watch there Jeff. Oscar for Billy Bob for the Childers role. Little movie with big overtones. Plus, it has a kaiser blade. How many times do you get to mention and/or see a kaiser blade in action?
 
all of them.i must be missing something here ?
 
French fried taters, potted meat, and biscuits with mustard, All good stuff! Just waiting on Karl to get out of the nervous hospital so he can go back to work for Mr. Bill Cox. My lawnmower is broke, and Karl used to do all my small engine work
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom