What's new

Why do all the threads have the cheers n beers guys?

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Why do all the threads have the cheers n' beers guys?

Whazzap with that?
 
Coily
Those little yellow guys crashing mugs make me thirsty ...but i never use them .
I do use the yellow guy scratching his head though....cuz i`m confused most of the time....kinda like now ...im i on the right track ?
Gary
 
Last edited:
I mean every thread has them and as we speak the mister is brewing beer.
 
Malware?
I get the doom and gloomers.
Wise Co. ads.
Yep here i go again !
icon_scratch.gif

Gary
 
I'll drink to that!

 
Nope. All are wrong.
Just cheering �� and beering to "coily" hair. ;)
Peace ✌
 
I don't see em
 
I would have done the "wine" icon, but i do not like wine...

MAYBE this is a Joe six pack forum???
 
Coily
Those little yellow guys crashing mugs make me thirsty ...but i never use them .
I do use the yellow guy scratching his head though....cuz i`m confused most of the time....kinda like now ...im i on the right track ?
Gary

Yeah, what's up with that?

uploadfromtaptalk1419051320492.webp

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America
 
[h=2]all the threads ?[/h]
is this like Quadruple Vision ?

 
 
Last edited:
^ Can I just have coffee instead? ^
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom