Silver Searcher
Gold Member
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

Better than the Aussies did at the 20/20 world Cuptinpan said:shaun7 said:Slugrusher said:stefen said:Dano Sverige said:Not only do we have Roman hoard's,Viking hoard's,Celtic,Anglo saxon and lots of other hoard's...we now have American Gold hoard's!!!
Ever feel you're digging in the wrong place?![]()
![]()
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11572833
What your saying is that the Brit's are hoards
Shawn, The Brits didn't get where they are today by being fair mate...Its because the Yanks kicked some serious a$$ a few years back during colonial days![]()
Ditto. You're where you are because we kicked your rear ends out of here.
Now on a more serious note.
That game of Crickett, wow...that is one way to kill time. What a wild googely?
Yawn
And as for the cricket thing....I think Danno did very well here with his analysis of some of your sports
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,328016.0.html
How did you english go at the Commonwealth games![]()
![]()
tinpan





....if I had been born Scottish I to would have mooved to America
I'll find the Loch Ness monster, just you see. Scotsblood! Highland games log-throwing or something! Kilts!
like David1st or Malcom of Scotland, one of my best Hammered was a Scottish coin 








