What's new

Why Yanks hate Brits!

Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

GoldBack said:
shaun7 said:
stefen said:
Dano Sverige said:
Not only do we have Roman hoard's,Viking hoard's,Celtic,Anglo saxon and lots of other hoard's...we now have American Gold hoard's!!!
Ever feel you're digging in the wrong place? :headbang: :hello2: :hello:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11572833

What your saying is that the Brit's are hoards :laughing7:

Shawn, The Brits didn't get where they are today by being fair mate...Its because the Yanks kicked some serious a$$ a few years back during colonial days :laughing7:




When you were Brits :laughing7:

You need a history lesson, most of the immigrants in America wasn't (I repeat wasn't) from england by the time the American Revolution broke out. Mostly there were Germans, Irish, Dutch, and the like.
Nice try though :dontknow:




Nothing to brag about there then lol! :laughing7:
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

GoldBack said:
shaun7 said:
stefen said:
Dano Sverige said:
Not only do we have Roman hoard's,Viking hoard's,Celtic,Anglo saxon and lots of other hoard's...we now have American Gold hoard's!!!
Ever feel you're digging in the wrong place? :headbang: :hello2: :hello:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11572833

What your saying is that the Brit's are hoards :laughing7:

Shawn, The Brits didn't get where they are today by being fair mate...Its because the Yanks kicked some serious a$$ a few years back during colonial days :laughing7:




When you were Brits :laughing7:

You need a history lesson, most of the immigrants in America wasn't (I repeat wasn't) from england by the time the American Revolution broke out. Mostly there were Germans, Irish, Dutch, and the like.
Nice try though :dontknow:
Thanks for letting us know that :icon_thumleft: it certainly explaines a lot :laughing9:

SS
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

GoldBack said:
shaun7 said:
stefen said:
Dano Sverige said:
Not only do we have Roman hoard's,Viking hoard's,Celtic,Anglo saxon and lots of other hoard's...we now have American Gold hoard's!!!
Ever feel you're digging in the wrong place? :headbang: :hello2: :hello:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11572833

What your saying is that the Brit's are hoards :laughing7:

Shawn, The Brits didn't get where they are today by being fair mate...Its because the Yanks kicked some serious a$$ a few years back during colonial days :laughing7:




When you were Brits :laughing7:

You need a history lesson, most of the immigrants in America wasn't (I repeat wasn't) from england by the time the American Revolution broke out. Mostly there were Germans, Irish, Dutch, and the like.
Nice try though :dontknow:



It's also "were not" :wink:
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

I have to admit I used to love to tease my grandfather with his Cockney accent. He would say things like, "I have to get me cost from the cleaners". I would always tell him that's "my coat", he would smile and say "right, I'll get me coat". :laughing7:
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

GoldBack said:
shaun7 said:
stefen said:
Dano Sverige said:
Not only do we have Roman hoard's,Viking hoard's,Celtic,Anglo saxon and lots of other hoard's...we now have American Gold hoard's!!!
Ever feel you're digging in the wrong place? :headbang: :hello2: :hello:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11572833

What your saying is that the Brit's are hoards :laughing7:

Shawn, The Brits didn't get where they are today by being fair mate...Its because the Yanks kicked some serious a$$ a few years back during colonial days :laughing7:




When you were Brits :laughing7:

You need a history lesson, most of the immigrants in America wasn't (I repeat wasn't) from england by the time the American Revolution broke out. Mostly there were Germans, Irish, Dutch, and the like.
Nice try though :dontknow:


You are right, the America's of the 1700's were indeed a melting pot of different races, but Ireland was still part of Great Britain until the early 1920's. At this point the Republic of Ireland was born. Getting back to the point though, some historians consider that at the start, the American Revolution to was a displaced civil war, expanding later to encompass many nations, not just on American soil. One of our only allies was Portugal, but not in much of a military sense.


hammered
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

Looks like one Brit didn't like the Swed's, you know the guy with 3 bombs.
Of course I really wouldn't consider him a true Brit. By the way Dano that picture of Mohamed was never shown in the USA. How about posting an image!
​
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

Frankn said:
Looks like one Brit didn't like the Swed's, you know the guy with 3 bombs.
Of course I really wouldn't consider him a true Brit. By the way Dano that picture of Mohamed was never shown in the USA. How about posting an image!
​
As A Brit I find your comment offensive :angry5: linking a Brit with the bombings that occurred in Sweden, even though it might be a tongue in cheek comment...terrorism is no joking matter :angry4:

SS
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

Ohh...are we back again? lol. Thanks for the..umm...history lesson Gold. Hope you can teach us many more? ::)

Not sure he was a "Brit" Frankn mate. I read he lived in Luton,England for a while after leaving Sweden.Seems like many, he came here first before moving on to the UK.
Sweden's long been considered a safe base of operations for the middle eastern terrorist brigade. There's been quite a few Islamic terrorists and suicide bombers that lived here or had Swedish citizenship and then left to commit their acts in other countries. It seems this lunatic's shot the terrorists in the foot so to speak, as all this will do is cause the non-committal Swedes to rise up and become more outspoken and intolerant to immigrants!
I don't think the mad mullahs are going to be too happy about this guy, (you don't crap in yourown house kinda thing etc) and his virgins are probably being witheld pending an inquiry!

Never seen the cartoon myself actually mate,so no..i can't post it! lol.
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

shaun7 said:
GoldBack said:
shaun7 said:
stefen said:
Dano Sverige said:
Not only do we have Roman hoard's,Viking hoard's,Celtic,Anglo saxon and lots of other hoard's...we now have American Gold hoard's!!!
Ever feel you're digging in the wrong place? :headbang: :hello2: :hello:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11572833

What your saying is that the Brit's are hoards :laughing7:

Shawn, The Brits didn't get where they are today by being fair mate...Its because the Yanks kicked some serious a$$ a few years back during colonial days :laughing7:




When you were Brits :laughing7:

You need a history lesson, most of the immigrants in America wasn't (I repeat wasn't) from england by the time the American Revolution broke out. Mostly there were Germans, Irish, Dutch, and the like.
Nice try though :dontknow:



It's also "were not" :wink:


Maybe where your from
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

GoldBack said:
shaun7 said:
GoldBack said:
shaun7 said:
stefen said:
Dano Sverige said:
Not only do we have Roman hoard's,Viking hoard's,Celtic,Anglo saxon and lots of other hoard's...we now have American Gold hoard's!!!
Ever feel you're digging in the wrong place? :headbang: :hello2: :hello:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11572833

What your saying is that the Brit's are hoards :laughing7:

Shawn, The Brits didn't get where they are today by being fair mate...Its because the Yanks kicked some serious a$$ a few years back during colonial days :laughing7:




When you were Brits :laughing7:

You need a history lesson, most of the immigrants in America wasn't (I repeat wasn't) from england by the time the American Revolution broke out. Mostly there were Germans, Irish, Dutch, and the like.
Nice try though :dontknow:



It's also "were not" :wink:


Maybe where your from



And that would be "you're".....lol
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

Hmmm...this could run a while Shaun mate! lol.
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

WOW! How did I miss this thread? I was born to respond to this.

It's amazing how many hoards are discovered by Brits, but they have yet to discover toothpaste or deodorant. :dontknow:

Why not hate Brits? You make it so easy. You'll notice the decline of the British empire correlates with the rise of the USA's power. All the manly Brits stayed in the US leaving only the cross-dressers, pedophiles and criminals left in the UK. Then you shipped off the criminals to Australia.

No wonder why the conquerors of England never stayed? I'm just saying.
HH
John
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

Can't we all just get along...
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

dirtyJohn said:
WOW! How did I miss this thread? I was born to respond to this.

It's amazing how many hoards are discovered by Brits, but they have yet to discover toothpaste or deodorant. :dontknow:

Why not hate Brits? You make it so easy. You'll notice the decline of the British empire correlates with the rise of the USA's power. All the manly Brits stayed in the US leaving only the cross-dressers, pedophiles and criminals left in the UK. Then you shipped off the criminals to Australia.

No wonder why the conquerors of England never stayed? I'm just saying.
HH
John


That is just wrong in so many ways, it does not deserve a response. Painfully obvious as troll blather. I certainly hope everyone else ignores this, as I am going to do by posting nothing further.




That is just wrong in so many ways it does not deserve a response.
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

Roland58 said:
dirtyJohn said:
WOW! How did I miss this thread? I was born to respond to this.

It's amazing how many hoards are discovered by Brits, but they have yet to discover toothpaste or deodorant. :dontknow:

Why not hate Brits? You make it so easy. You'll notice the decline of the British empire correlates with the rise of the USA's power. All the manly Brits stayed in the US leaving only the cross-dressers, pedophiles and criminals left in the UK. Then you shipped off the criminals to Australia.

No wonder why the conquerors of England never stayed? I'm just saying.
HH
John


That is just wrong in so many ways, it does not deserve a response. Painfully obvious as troll blather. I certainly hope everyone else ignores this, as I am going to do by posting nothing further.




That is just wrong in so many ways it does not deserve a response.
Relax, I've gone a few rounds with the original poster before. He knows it's all in fun, although I meant every word of it :wink:.
To much sensitivity in a person has the same effect as it does on a detector. They both become unstable.
HH
John
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

dirtyJohn said:
Roland58 said:
dirtyJohn said:
WOW! How did I miss this thread? I was born to respond to this.

It's amazing how many hoards are discovered by Brits, but they have yet to discover toothpaste or deodorant. :dontknow:

Why not hate Brits? You make it so easy. You'll notice the decline of the British empire correlates with the rise of the USA's power. All the manly Brits stayed in the US leaving only the cross-dressers, pedophiles and criminals left in the UK. Then you shipped off the criminals to Australia.

No wonder why the conquerors of England never stayed? I'm just saying.
HH
John


That is just wrong in so many ways, it does not deserve a response. Painfully obvious as troll blather. I certainly hope everyone else ignores this, as I am going to do by posting nothing further.




That is just wrong in so many ways it does not deserve a response.
Relax, I've gone a few rounds with the original poster before. He knows it's all in fun, although I meant every word of it :wink:.
To much sensitivity in a person has the same effect as it does on a detector. They both become unstable.
HH
John


Hi John :hello:, I always enjoy reading your posts, fiction is my fave :icon_thumleft:. You're just here to wind things up and make it fun, we all know that :tongue3:. You're a closet Brit and we all know it ;D.


hammered
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

"Relax, I've gone a few rounds with the original poster before. He knows it's all in fun, although I meant every word of it .
To much sensitivity in a person has the same effect as it does on a detector. They both become unstable.
HH
John"


My apologies. You are most correct, I responded out of sensitivity. Even though I'm half Brit, I still don't understand the humor [humour] in personal defamation. I guess I just need to take this thread off of my notify list. Once again, my apology for reacting so quickly......you bloody Brit hater. ;D
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

hammered said:
dirtyJohn said:
Roland58 said:
dirtyJohn said:
WOW! How did I miss this thread? I was born to respond to this.

It's amazing how many hoards are discovered by Brits, but they have yet to discover toothpaste or deodorant. :dontknow:

Why not hate Brits? You make it so easy. You'll notice the decline of the British empire correlates with the rise of the USA's power. All the manly Brits stayed in the US leaving only the cross-dressers, pedophiles and criminals left in the UK. Then you shipped off the criminals to Australia.

No wonder why the conquerors of England never stayed? I'm just saying.
HH
John


That is just wrong in so many ways, it does not deserve a response. Painfully obvious as troll blather. I certainly hope everyone else ignores this, as I am going to do by posting nothing further.




That is just wrong in so many ways it does not deserve a response.
Relax, I've gone a few rounds with the original poster before. He knows it's all in fun, although I meant every word of it :wink:.
To much sensitivity in a person has the same effect as it does on a detector. They both become unstable.
HH
John


Hi John :hello:, I always enjoy reading your posts, fiction is my fave :icon_thumleft:. You're just here to wind things up and make it fun, we all know that :tongue3:. You're a closet Brit and we all know it ;D.


hammered
Now that was just uncalled for.
HH
John
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

Roland58 said:
"Relax, I've gone a few rounds with the original poster before. He knows it's all in fun, although I meant every word of it .
To much sensitivity in a person has the same effect as it does on a detector. They both become unstable.
HH
John"


My apologies. You are most correct, I responded out of sensitivity. Even though I'm half Brit, I still don't understand the humor [humour] in personal defamation. I guess I just need to take this thread off of my notify list. Once again, my apology for reacting so quickly......you bloody Brit hater. ;D
No apologies necessary. Don't knock personal defamation jokes till you've tried them. It's practically considered an art form where I come from.
HH
John
 
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

dirtyJohn said:
Roland58 said:
"Relax, I've gone a few rounds with the original poster before. He knows it's all in fun, although I meant every word of it .
To much sensitivity in a person has the same effect as it does on a detector. They both become unstable.
HH
John"


My apologies. You are most correct, I responded out of sensitivity. Even though I'm half Brit, I still don't understand the humor [humour] in personal defamation. I guess I just need to take this thread off of my notify list. Once again, my apology for reacting so quickly......you bloody Brit hater. ;D
No apologies necessary. Don't knock personal defamation jokes till you've tried them. It's practically considered an art form where I come from.
HH
John


I agree ;D, John wears Union Jack under pants, he slates us because he secretively is one of us :tongue3:. Truth told, he just likes to rag, and truth told again, it's fun, not serious. No harm done John, no harm taken :icon_thumleft:.


hammered
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom