What's new

Wife Always Wanted A 3 Carrot Ring

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave my wife the wish she wanted, a 3 Carrot Ring! I was told later my hearing is not too good and she wanted a 3 Carat ring. Anyway it's the thought that counts.

Glad you all have a sense of humor!
 

Attachments

  • Carrot Ring.webp
    Carrot Ring.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 7,969
Upvote 0
Just a little bulky hope she doesn't hurt her eyes with that thing..... :laughing7: :laughing7:.....Matt
 
BANNER!!!

ROFLMAO :laughing9:
 
You can't give her that! She'll poke an eye out!
 
LMBO what a great back scratcher too lol :thumbsup:
 
Did you find that ring at the beach or in your garden? :icon_sunny:. Once in a lifetime find.
 
That's awsome, I need one of those!!! :hello2:
 
John (Ma) said:
That's awsome, I need one of those!!! :hello2:

Me too....That is once in a lifetime find. :headbang:
 
That is really a unique find Les. Wonder
what your wife said when you gave it to
her....or can you post that sort of thing??
LMAO. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom