What's new

Wish there was a way...

Vikingblood

Full Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
212
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish there was a way to play music while MD'ing. Like the music was the threshold and targets would interrupt it.
 
Upvote 0
Hey you, out there in the dark, beeeeep, can you here me???

sponge using smoke signals.
 
yes I had the same thought years ago after a very long day with few signals. Maybe a built in MP3 player.
 
Actually you wear a pair of ear buds hooked up to your smart phone playing Pandora and your padded Koss headphones will fit right over them without a problem.
 
How about the Price is Right win and lose theme melodies...
 
Dennco that's perfect. And I have thought of the earbuds trick, but I'm scared I would miss those thinly little bumps in the threshold of something heavy down deep.

I wanna put a coil on the bottom of a Rumba and give it a ten inch lift with big wheels let it go on all night at the beach and drop vegetable die every time it gets a non ferrous signal. Then go hit all the die marks with my Excal. Just wish I could cover more ground.
 
use a 'y' connector with your h/f's
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom