wohooo 5 solid rolls 1/02/09

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
My dad called yesterday and said he had to go to a Drs. appt. and did I want to call the bank near where he was going to see if they had any halves. So I called them and they said they had 5 rolls ( bummer I was thinking at the time) . So I called my dad back and told him that they had 5 rolls and he asked do you want me to bother with them and I said yeah you just never know .

So I come over to his house a hour ago and he said he picked them but I might want to check them ... I was like what ???? where are they ???? I reached in his coat and pulled out the rolls and one said 1967 Kennedy and the other said 1966,69,68 etc. I said oh dont let this be a cruel joke ... the first roll was indeed solid silver WooHOO damn my first solid roll ( I have hit 15 a few times b4 ) so I opened the rest of rolls all solid there was one that was unmarked is it a roll of 64s I was hoping but it was '66-69s...

Wow I am stoked after almost a year of crhing finally a solid rolls of keepers X 5 ... for a 100 keepers ;D, Ed

Attachments

• solid rolls 002.JPG
    solid rolls 002.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 529
Upvote 0

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
I have never gotten a full roll either. 14 or 15 out of the 20, yes. That is exciting! Again, it goes to show that you just have to take your chances, no matter the quantity. Very nice haul!!
- Grizz

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ed you are making me sick man with your 5 solid rolls. I got silver fever here and the only cure is getting my arse back to the US and goin road trippin.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions