What's new

wohooo 5 solid rolls 1/02/09

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
My dad called yesterday and said he had to go to a Drs. appt. and did I want to call the bank near where he was going to see if they had any halves. So I called them and they said they had 5 rolls ( bummer I was thinking at the time) . So I called my dad back and told him that they had 5 rolls and he asked do you want me to bother with them and I said yeah you just never know .



So I come over to his house a hour ago and he said he picked them but I might want to check them ... I was like what ???? where are they ???? I reached in his coat and pulled out the rolls and one said 1967 Kennedy and the other said 1966,69,68 etc. I said oh dont let this be a cruel joke ... the first roll was indeed solid silver WooHOO damn my first solid roll ( I have hit 15 a few times b4 ) so I opened the rest of rolls all solid there was one that was unmarked is it a roll of 64s I was hoping but it was '66-69s...


Wow I am stoked after almost a year of crhing finally a solid rolls of keepers X 5 ... for a 100 keepers ;D, Ed
 

Attachments

  • solid rolls 002.webp
    solid rolls 002.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 576
Upvote 0
That sure is a sweet score!!!! :thumbsup:
 
awsome baby!!!
 
Outstanding find there scalper !

You'll always remember your first. 8)

What's dad's cut from the haul ?
 
Awesome score. :thumbsup: Just goes to show, don't bypass any due to a small quantity, Congrats.
 
Ed, I paid LJ to dump those rolls at your Dad's bank. It was hard to get everything to fall into place.
Congrats on the nice haul. Jim
 
Awesome score there scalper! :thumbsup:

Did you ever hear back from the bank that shorted you the $200?

Chris
 
awesome score!
 
It seems the solid rolls are commin out..GREAT PULL SCALPER!!! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks everyone for the congrats and etc. HH, Ed ...



seger98 said:
Awesome score there scalper! :thumbsup:

Did you ever hear back from the bank that shorted you the $200?

Chris


Yeah Chris , they credited my acct. so I was pretty happy about that , Ed




coolpix9 said:
Ed, I paid LJ to dump those rolls at your Dad's bank. It was hard to get everything to fall into place.
Congrats on the nice haul. Jim


LMAO, Oh damn thought that it was too good to be true I should havce known that it was you that salted the banks rolls ,ha ...and as far as LJ being around no wonder the cats and dog have been freaking out thought it was some kind of storm but damn they are scared and so am I ... damn she is persistant , time to go hide ha, Ed




thurmownator said:
Outstanding find there scalper !

You'll always remember your first. 8)

What's dad's cut from the haul ?



Thanks Thurm , as far as my dad's cut priceless he tried a few pranks on me and was looking around for some empty rolls to fill with clad etc. He says now that is how its done and he is not going to playaround trying to get a few coins from CWI , lol , Ed




jersey devl said:
It seems the solid rolls are commin out..GREAT PULL SCALPER!!! :thumbsup:



Thanks J.D. , it was your post that got me fired up to go hit the handrolls after you had that super score of solid 90%s :) , Ed
 
Congrats on your first solid roll of silver X 5. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Yeah had to hit the hand rolls today myself total haul 12 banks 1-1967 ken. But it really made my day. Nuttin worse than smellin like a pole cat all day!
 
nice goin Ed....seems like Dad may be your good luck charm....cut him in and send him out ;D
 
Looks like yesterday was the solid roll day. Congrats, HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom