What's new

Would this be considered a spear point?

Moark

Full Member
Joined
May 19, 2019
Messages
101
Reaction score
159
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558980538.430516.webp
 
Upvote 0
Or maybe a hafted blade? Found in north central Arkansas
 
It wouldn’t be a spear point.

It would be a halfted knife.
 
Kinda what I figured. Thanks
 
Definitely a knife as Quito quoted. A very nice one at that. :icon_thumleft:
 
cool coloring--nice find
 
Nice find. I really like the material
 
It’s got this tiny hairline fracture that runs through the center on it. Damn lucky it’s not in 2 pieces
 
It could have been used to separate the joints on game. Would have taken a hell of an arm to cast this hard enough to bring something down. Would have been useful to separate a joint and maybe skin some. Thanks for sharing this tool, wish it were mine.
 
I'd say it's a hafted blade -- not a projectile. Nice material.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom