Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya bud. There's been days when I've told a miserable be-atch off to her face and she stormed away huffing and puffing.
My ego felt real good for a few moments but then that "other voice" came in my head and told me that I just stooped to her level and that I'm better than that.
No matter what the opinions are here in this thread, we all have the same downfall.......
We're human! :BangHead:
Yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do...sometimes you have to fight fire with fire...might not be the right thing but when someones rude to me, I hurt their feelings.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm kind of disappointed in the fact that a produce guy doesn't have one of those giant sling shots that shoots rotten tomatos at her when she comes out the front door after her car alarm is going off!!:dontknow::laughing7:
I bet Produce Guy will be surprised when he sees his thread has over 100 replies...he hasn't been on T Net since he posted this.

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't do that myself, but I gotta say it sounds like something out of my TP joke book.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Turns out crazy a__ lady really was a crazy a__ lady and he's sleeping with the fish in the local river with a key shoved up his . . . nose.

Sluice Willis

Feb 6, 2015
In my house
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karma has a way of catching up to us when we least expect it.

A burglar broke into a house one night. He flashed his flashlight around, looking for valuables. When he picked up a CD player to place in his sack, a strange voice echoed from the dark saying, "Jesus is watching YOU." He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off and froze. When he heard nothing more after a little while, he shook his head, promised himself a vacation after the next score, and then clicked the light back on, and began searching again for more valuables. Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard, "Jesus is watching YOU."

Freaked out, he shone his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight came to rest on a parrot. "Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot confessed, and then squawked, "I'm trying to warn you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who are you?"

"Moses," replied the parrot.

"Moses," the burglar laughed. "What kind of stupid people would name a parrot MOSES?"

The parrot replied, "Probably the same kind of stupid people that would name a Rotweiller JESUS."

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
What is it about parrots that generate so many jokes? You could fill a book with them. But to stay on topic, I agree with the parrot.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lord, I need to have some warm weather so I can MD! I am so bored that I just read this whole thread!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424472518.741680.jpg

OP
OP
Produce Guy

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright!,I got the responses I'd thought I'd get:icon_scratch:.I gave her back her keys ,with a note that said please be a little nicer.

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Wtg PG!
After a lengthy 'discussion' ,all the whatif'ers got their points marked on the ole moral compass to their own satisfaction , I suppose

Finders keepers turned into finders givers, that might turn some of those frowns around

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that, was the right thing to do....try to treat other people the way you would like to be treated!!:thumbsup:
Alright!,I got the responses I'd thought I'd get:icon_scratch:.I gave her back her keys ,with a note that said please be a little nicer.

lockster99

Dec 8, 2013
SE Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting how so many people defended the 'ole lady without knowing anything about her. Many said maybe she was having problems. That is an assumption. What we KNOW, is she was rude to him. Mean is mean. Mean at me....gets mean from me. As far as being a bigger person, well I guess I'll just have to leave that for others.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions