GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2012 #1 I was happy with the triangle...then...wooohoo!! Upvote 0
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,990 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2012 #21 GatorBoy said: Thanks! Still holding it..haha Click to expand... Can't say I blame you. It is very nice no doubt. I love it when I bring something home and have to keep taking a look at it.
GatorBoy said: Thanks! Still holding it..haha Click to expand... Can't say I blame you. It is very nice no doubt. I love it when I bring something home and have to keep taking a look at it.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2012 Thread Owner #22 Yeah.. that is cool.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Dec 29, 2012 #23 I would be very happy finding either of those. In what part of the country were they found?
Jon Phillips Hero Member Joined Mar 10, 2009 Messages 555 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 1 Location Riverview Florida 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F-75, MXT, 6000di sl Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2012 #24 Nice one for sure!
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Dec 29, 2012 #25 The button is cool, but the point steals the show.. Great find, thanks for the view.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2012 Thread Owner #26 Americus said: I would be very happy finding either of those. In what part of the country were they found? Click to expand... Florida
Americus said: I would be very happy finding either of those. In what part of the country were they found? Click to expand... Florida
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2012 #27 GatorBoy said: Thanks! Still holding it..haha Click to expand... It funny how we do that. I have the coolest scraper on my desk I play with all the time. Cool artifact.
GatorBoy said: Thanks! Still holding it..haha Click to expand... It funny how we do that. I have the coolest scraper on my desk I play with all the time. Cool artifact.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2012 Thread Owner #28 Good...its not just me.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2012 Thread Owner #29 theviking said: The button is cool, but the point steals the show.. Great find, thanks for the view. Click to expand... Thank you very much. Everyone.
theviking said: The button is cool, but the point steals the show.. Great find, thanks for the view. Click to expand... Thank you very much. Everyone.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,943 Reaction score 36,561 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 30, 2012 #30 Very nice, that is some site you hunt. Congrats.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2012 #31 Nice big one there. What type of material is it made from? And is it ground or flaked.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2012 Thread Owner #32 Its chert.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2012 Thread Owner #33 newnan man said: Very nice, that is some site you hunt. Congrats. Click to expand... Thank you... and yeah it is. Two spots that day. Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
newnan man said: Very nice, that is some site you hunt. Congrats. Click to expand... Thank you... and yeah it is. Two spots that day.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2013 Thread Owner #34 I'd like a few opinions on what type point you think this is.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2013 Thread Owner #35 This is an old thread. Here is a new photo.
tomclark Bronze Member Joined Dec 18, 2006 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 1,643 Golden Thread 0 Location Tampa Bay, FL Detector(s) used ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel Primary Interest: Other Oct 25, 2013 #36 I'd say Marion, too. This'n rolled around a bit before rescue. Polk Co.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2013 Thread Owner #37 Thank you Tom