What's new

Ya know its not a banner day

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know it's not a banner day

....when your best find is the top part of an old padlock. :dontknow:

Anyway, was a nice stroll around the mansion, (always is).

2016 (190).webp
2016 (191).webp

The "safety" switch for a flintlock, right? ;)

2016 (195).webp
2016 (194).webp
2016 (196).webp

2016 (192).webp
2016 (193).webp

Can't ALL be banner days, now can they. LOL

Thanks for peeking.
 
Upvote 14
looks like a Good Hunt again !
I'm getting used to those one find days for the last 2 years.

I think it comes with hunting the same spots over & over

WHAAAAAT!!!?!?! You mean there's actually no truth in the saying, "No place can be hunted out!!!"

I'm shocked! :confused:
 
WHAAAAAT!!!?!?! You mean there's actually no truth in the saying, "No place can be hunted out!!!"

I'm shocked! :confused:

hey if you can go back over & over & find 1 Good item & a ton of junk.
The place obviously is not hunted out 8-)
 
BANNER vote in! Thanks for the post WHADIFIND!
 
hey if you can go back over & over & find 1 Good item & a ton of junk.
The place obviously is not hunted out 8-)

Is that what we keep using to convince ourselves to go back? Over and over and over and over? ;) That there is something still there? LOL

Ya know what? As much as I've been there, I can still point to ground that has not been introduced to my coil even yet! :)
 
"Maybe that coin or piece will come along on the next one--HH"...our dreams hinge on that belief.
lol, that's just a little phrase I tell myself when I hit the slumps like the one I have been going through here lately. But persistence is the key to it all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom