What's new

Yesterdays Hunt... Still waiting for that gold to show

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends..
Got out yesterday for a bit. I was out maybe 2 hrs and this is what I found.. The pennies are not old. However I did find a dog tag... I like finding them especially the older ones so it wasnt all a waste.. thanks for looking :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • Picture 050.webp
    Picture 050.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 296
  • Picture 051.webp
    Picture 051.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 292
  • Picture 052.webp
    Picture 052.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 294
Upvote 0
Yep, that is what most of my days look like. Still waiting for my first sliver let alone gold.
 
good hunt!! I love the old dog tags too :icon_thumright:
 
Great Jar Lids, did they have the glass inside?
 
looks like nice wet ground :icon_thumleft: nice tag!! MR TUFF
 
cool diggs, still looking for one that says dog tax........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom