What's new

You know its time to change doctors when...

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She mistakes a flea bite (thank you cats!) for a cancer. AND a freckle for a melanoma! She has been FIRED! And thank you to my other doctors who straightened that right out!
 
Yuss, you def made the right decision there lol!
 
Skin cancer is not to be trifled with,I know.Thanks to the doctors at the Little Rock,AR VA I had a good ending! May yours work out well.
 
Yeah, the bite disappeared in 7 days...
 
Some aren't worth their salt for sure Smokey.
Great to hear it all worked out to be just minor things.
Well fleas aren't a minor issue though-itchy itchy.

Got one that she listened to my lungs through 4 layers of clothing-one being my coat.
That alone made for a good story when seeing a specialist-
Reply: "No she wouldn't have done that"
My reply: "Like I'd sit here and tell you a yarn?"

Worse thing about it she's my GP and works the emergency at a hospital near me-so if I need care I go the hospital in the other direction-worth the extra drive.:laughing7:
 
Good point. Here's a secret about doctors (and lawyers, I'll throw my own profession under the bus too). The overwhelming majority are average at best. But when you find one of the rare good ones, they will affect and change your life for the better. I haven't found a good family practice doctor in my area since mine retired seven years ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom