What's new

1 more week of small studs and alike

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...... ::)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • TINYWK2.webp
    TINYWK2.webp
    85.7 KB · Views: 681
Upvote 0
Do you need reading glasses to even see what you get?

HH Joe
 
I think max loves his new scoop!

Kinda makes you think about all the things that you've missed over the years ???

I've had that scoop for around 2 years now... and i find a lot more, smaller items that I did with previous scoops.

keep it up max
 
Awesome finds Max. :notworthy: :headbang:

What is that scoop that is shown there? That looks soo good for picking up the small items that a regular sand scoop would miss. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. HH and have a great day.
 
I am thinking of adding one of these scoops to my collection for those days when the bigger holed ones just aren't getting it. Sorta like using the .22 when the game for the 30.06 is outta season.
 
Coil to Soil said:
Awesome finds Max. :notworthy: :headbang:

What is that scoop that is shown there? That looks soo good for picking up the small items that a regular sand scoop would miss. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. HH and have a great day.


In a previous thread I think he mentioned using a magnum scoop from treasures down under. I searched google and came up with this link. Looks like they also make one without holes. Interesting. http://stores.treasuresdownunder.com/-strse-TDU-Magnum-Scoops-&-Pouches/Categories.bok
 
I need one of those... I put screen in my scoop, but things still slip by..
Are the holes the same size on the med vs large scoop? Are they 1/4" holes?
Man, that is a lot of money for a scoop..
 
Max is the magnium scoop what you are using?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom