What's new

14K with Ice + chunky silver ring.

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello all, LIFE has been getting in the way of detecting lately, car repairs, the flu, work stress - ring a bell anyone? Anyway on the bright side I snuck out for a couple of hours this afternoon and worked a shell slope at low tide. Got a chunky silver and 14k Dia hallmarked earing with 36 tiny stones - think it has possibilities to be remodelled and joined to one of the womens gold bands I've found - might be nice for the better half. HH - ( also -have not even had the time to lurk so classic congrats if you've got gold lately.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2766.webp
    IMG_2766.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2768.webp
    IMG_2768.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0
Very nice, congratulation!!
Good return. I wish you luck next hunt.
 
very nice finds!!
i gotta get away!!
 
Nice brother, always nice to see bling. Ya life has a good way of slowing the detecting down at times. Just stay focused.

CB
 
I know what you mean. I have one more week and then a whole month away from the stress! CAN'T WAIT!

Nice finds! Love the gold & Ice.
 
Awesome finds.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Those really are nice finds, Smoogle. Sorry to hear about flu, but then it is the start of the season in the Southern Hemisphere, isn't it? Detecting is a great antidote to work stress. Glad you could get out for a bit.
 
Smoogle, was wondering where you were; glad to see you finding treasures and posting again.
That is a beautiful earring and I love the stone in that silver ring!

Congrats on fine detecting!

Lorraine
 
Congrats, it looks like a David Yurman style ear ring, I have found similar style ladies rings and bracelets.
 
love to see the rocks stacked like that,that should put a smile on the Mrs face :sunny:
 
Thanks for the replies - it was amazing how good it felt / sounded just to be swinging again - the bling was a bonus. HH
 
couple of beauties :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom