What's new

2-3 weeks booty

jmoe

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
163
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Haven't posted in a while but thoughtI would show a few gold from last 2-3 weeks . Most is 14k , one ring is 10k, one is 18k& plat. The superman ring in the center is 12.7 gr of 18k found today. thx for lookin : jmoe
 

Attachments

  • MVC-330S.webp
    MVC-330S.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 0
Beautiful finds!
 
I congratulate on these finds!!
 
not a bad haul, looks good
 
Lookin Good!! Congrats!
 
Nice Haul of treasure!! I like when one post several hunts........:thumbsup:....
 
Congratulations on the nice finds. !! Neat Superman ring
 
Very impressive pile of loot jmoe, your doing great just save some for me!
 
I need a couple weeks like that...... nice digs...

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom