What's new

3 beaches 1 Gold today

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just back from detecting from across the water, man what a hot day over there... this is the goodie pile that I found... Managed to connect with Surf&Turf over there... Had a great time, not a lot of real good targets. Did manage a 14 K Gold Claddah Ring Also got a silver washington quarter... quite a bit of new coins already on the beaches... Good times,Good friends,Good company... Enjoyed the day very much... Nantucket day 2 (9).webpNantucket day 2 (15).webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dont need a lot of targets when you find gold like you do...... those rings are sure popular.

Dew
 
well along with the gold you had lots of targets to keep things interesting! congrats
 
Nice find. I'm still waiting to find my first gold claddagh.
 
Just swing'n and enjoying the sunshine! Don't get no better!
 
Glad you had fun...gold ring made a good day even better.
 
Congratulations on the gold ring find and the silver quarter!
 
Big or small - its all good gold - WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
What a team, Casp.Whyd. and SnT...Congrads on the treasure
 
It's not the Bronze :bronzetrophy:or Silver :silvertrophy:but the GOLD:goldtrophy: takes it,,GO USA,,WTG--Wydah
 
Sounds like a good day and gold makes it that much better
 
And the gold continues to pile up. Congrats again!
 
That's it, Whydah! I'm just going to have to head out on I 95 North ASAP!....that is, after my morning :coffee2: :laughing7:

That is another beautiful ring to add to your overflowing collection of gold finds...You are a terrific detectorist!:wav:

Keep 'em comin'....I enjoy your interesting posts.

Lorraine
 
That's it, Whydah! I'm just going to have to head out on I 95 North ASAP!....that is, after my morning :coffee2: :laughing7:

That is another beautiful ring to add to your overflowing collection of gold finds...You are a terrific detectorist!:wav:

Keep 'em comin'....I enjoy your interesting posts.

Lorraine

Hello Lorraine U R Welcome anytime... will take you to the GOLDEN ROCK PILE... :)
 
Nice! Most claddagh rings I found are less than 14kt. Congrats!!
 
nice ring Whydah,14k always looks good in the scoop
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom