ultraflight77
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2010
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South bend,Indiana
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro,Tesoro Compadre
These were all found on a recent trip to El Salvador to visit family. A friend who lives there led me to a field where he found a silver carolus coin in a farm field years earlyier,the location was marked,he brought me there after permission was granted from the land owner again,the area was carefully detected over a 2 day period,4hrs total detecting time was spent with the Garrett AT Pro.(The previous year I found 6 carolus coins and 3 cobs with my tesoro compadre check my other post),this trip I found 3 carolus silver coins and 6 silver spanish cobs.Any non believers
are welcomed to visit Garretts website and download the fall newsletter,because my find is published in it.........









are welcomed to visit Garretts website and download the fall newsletter,because my find is published in it.........









Upvote
24

ok , I'm going to the Garrat website 







