Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the lane today………..man another nice day. Lane was kinda crowded today with hunters after my yellow, or their yellow, maybe anybodies yellow.
U will get to see my yellow, looks ???? to me – u be the judge.
I did get to see a big diamond ring today……………looked like a nitro to me, but if it is real……O M G.
Studs, some gray matter and fair amount of clad today…………..oh and some really nice tickets tooooo !!
The spin today…………good luck
981.jpg

982.jpg

983.jpg

984.jpg

985.jpg

986BW.jpg

987DIG.jpg

988.jpg

989BAR.jpg

9810.jpg

98ERIFFY.jpg

9811.jpg

9812DIG.jpg

9813.jpg

9814.jpg

9815.jpg

9816.jpg

9817.jpg

98ER.jpg

98NUT.jpg

Upvote 0
Looks like you had a fun day anyway. I agree that 18k looks to be pitted :dontknow: Maybe it's 18L plated :icon_scratch:

you did way better then me..in two days, one wheatie and one old old cross ( think it was plated and came off, but has fancy carved design on front and victorian looking initials on back) not worth taking a photo of thou.

Wow, great day atleast, looked like great weather not to hot! The 18k is definately coated sorry to say. Great story great pics!!!

CB

Good hunting GDM

But I gotta tell ya. I'd give up all of the finds for the day just for the chance to get a few of the phone numbers of the bikinis you have in your photos.

Nice, very nice. You truly are a lucky man!! :wink:

Cheers,

Ralph

some sort of 18k * plated iitem is my bet

well at least it was a lovely day on the beach. had a nice one here too.

Lota digging and some mighty fine looking diggers today....always great looking at the pic's..........

I like the pink one ::) "A bad day at the beach is better than a good day in the office any day....." Ralph

Looks like plated something.......funny color even for plated gold. Looks like you had a really nice day.

:laughing7:
rings? i did not see any pictures of rings.
lol
nice finds

GDM, tell the truth, were they doing all the digging! :laughing7: Great pics always enjoy them. Oh, looks iffy on the earing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back