What's new

425 Million

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see it already, $5 a ticket in the near future and billion dollar paydays. Pretty kool, you get to skip right through having ever been a millionaire. :laughing7:
 
would be ok IF I could win :laughing7:

My luck the day I win, there will be a record number of winners We'll all get $7.00 after payout
 
would be ok IF I could win :laughing7:

My luck the day I win, there will be a record number of winners We'll all get $7.00 after payout

Me too. I figure if I ever hit all the numbers I might get my two bucks back. :laughing7:
 
19......it just came to me, out of nowhere, lodged in my head and I can't make it go away. 19! :laughing7: That's one!
 
14, the day red and I were married!!! Lets see if we can get all of the Numbers tonight!!!! bigscoops number will be the Powerball Number!!! I put out the 2.00 for the ticket and Sharewith the Next 4 that respond with the Numbers that will win the Estimated 500 Million doller powerball!!! THIS SHOULD BE FUN!!!! HH Chug and Red

As soon as the last number is posted i will walk across the street and Buy the ticket the Scan it an Post it Here Live On Treasurenet!!
 
Last edited:
Bump It Up!!!! Chug
 
Apparently the economy is so bad people won't even jump at a chance to win free money. :laughing7:
 
for those from the wrong states but want to play along,
here are my $3.00 tickets


06 07 14 17 31 powerball 05
08 12 30 44 57 powerball 24

I bought the Power Play on them

don't play these sets unless you wanna share :tongue3:
 
jeff of pa said:
for those from the wrong states but want to play along,
here are my $3.00 tickets

06 07 14 17 31 powerball 05
08 12 30 44 57 powerball 24

I bought the Power Play on them

don't play these sets unless you wanna share :tongue3:



Giving up your numbers is like giving up your hunting spots. I am going to be all over those numbers.
 
:laughing9::laughing7: go ahead play them & win, your prize drops in half.

or you share My Loss after the drawing :occasion14:

Just like if you come to my Hunting spots your only going to find the half what I left behind :thumbsup:
 
now $550,000,000.00
 
for those from the wrong states but want to play along,
here are my $3.00 tickets


06 07 14 17 31 powerball 05
08 12 30 44 57 powerball 24

I bought the Power Play on them

don't play these sets unless you wanna share :tongue3:

Sorry Jeff, no 19. :laughing7:
 
001.webpred picked 18 to round out the 6 numbers needed Have to get over to buy the ticket this would be prety weird to explain to the lottery officials and the News If we wone BRB Chug
 
Last edited:
What do you mean "IF"? We are going to win this , baby ! :hello2:
 
Just one more hour of being poor! :headbang:
 
oops missed every one There is Always Next Time HH Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom